Crushing on a guy.. ?

So i am a freshman girl in high school and i have a crush on this other freshman boy. He sits beside me in Spanish and he sometimes compliments me and is really nice and always super funny and protective, it seems, of me. Anyways, he is pretty shy and i am too but i act outgoing around him. His face always goes bright red when he talks to me, which i find very cute. He flirts with me but hasn't asked for my number. Do you think, by my explanation, he may like me as a crush? How should i give him my #? Should i write it down and hand it to him? Please help, school is out for summer in 2 days.. Thank you:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I think he totally has a crush on you! Either that he has a hard time talking to girls 😂 but if he has a hard time with girls but is making an effort to talk to you then he totally likes you! To get his number, say something like "hey I'll really miss talking to you over the summer, maybe we could text? Do you have a phone?" (Or Snapchat, Insta, whatever) best of luck!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell for sure because we tend to see what we want to see when we like someone (and we want them to like us) so your description is probably slightly biased. But yes there is a high chance he likes you. I'd say give him your number, got nothing to lose.

What Guys Said 3

• I do think he's crushing on u, but is too shy to act. Instead of giving u her number and ask him to text (which I doubt he will), maybe u can invite him out to some activities/ events going on that both of u may be interested in. See how he responds.

• Just give him your number and tell him he should text you sometime.
    It's obvious if he's shy and he might be too nervous to make the first move.

• try to add him on social medias and have a conversation with him, while you're doing that you can give him your number or he may even ask for it

What Girls Said 0