If you love someone could you?

If you loved someone could you go without communicating for three weeks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I was in love with my ex and she was in love with me but we were both terrified of each other for that reason. When we couldn't see each other the communication was so fcked that I'd intentionally not talk to her for a week or so. We were just emotionally immature and didn't like feeling vulnerable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not. My boyfriend has been on vacation for 5 days, he comes come in 2 days and I miss him soooo much and can't wait to see him. He's FaceTimed me and called/texted me every day and I still miss him. Not in a needy, I can't live without you way, but in a "you're my best friend and I can't wait to annoy you, see you, touch you, love you up" kind of way hahaha

• haha that is too cute!

What Guys Said 11

• If I had to yeah.

• Yes but it depends on the circumstance.

• Sure. That's the difference between love and addiction.

• 3 weeks? No way. Unless there's a reason, then yeah. But it would suck

• Yep
    But then those days would probably kill me 😶

• Easily.

• Not really. That wouldn't be ideal

• Absolutely not unless I was in the hospital or working 3 weeks on 1 week off

• No id need hear my boyfriends voice at least once a day :l

• It would be tough as they would always be on my mind but I would pull through with sheer will.

• yes if you truly not that you guys both love each other. But if u have trust issues ur man is probaly banging another women.

What Girls Said 10

• Could, yeah. If they were working undercover! Or in a nuclear attack submarine, out of contact with land.

Wouldn't, though. :)

• Yeah but if I didn't know the reason I would wonder why. If something seems wrong then I will assume he ghosted on me and be pretty upset. What circumstance are you asking about?

• No. If I love someone, I will always find a way to communicate with them. It tells me a lot about how the other person feels if they can go even a week without communicating with me.

• I could, I would just miss them a lot.

• Yes, I would hate it lol but I could do it

• I mean it's possible. I wouldn't like it tho. And if it were random and without warning I'd think something was wrong.

• yes i could, but i wouldn't enjoy it

• I have done it, it was torture. But got through it. Other times he went away he did text. All I asked was a text good morning and a text goodnight. That's it. But it was him that kept texting which was nice.

• For me, love is about what happens when we're together. I can do without for a time, knowing that it'll end eventually.

• Yes, I have done it for 2 years.