I like more than one girl?

I like more than one girl and tbh have no idea what to choose. Can I have both? Damn it!

Anyway maybe you could help.

Girl #1: she's reaaalllyyy nice yet sheltered. She lacks social media but she's really quite cute. Her shyness kind of turns me on and we're pretty much the same age. She's Spanish and I'm black.

Con: We don't really have much in common. She likes animals, I'm not too much of a fan. She likes the suburbs and I'm more of a city guy myself, she's really extremely innocent.. at least I think, and I go out and drink cuss and party with my friends, she reads and I dont, she wants to live a simple life, I want to live an elaborate one.

I think she's good wife material but then again we have so many differences.

Girl #2: She's on social media and plays a lot of videogames. She's really into videogames. More on the quiet side and more hangs with family. She's not too popular but she's quite gorgeous. She seems a bit shy yet slightly less innocent. She enjoys the indoors. She's also African American.

Cons: She's 16 and I'm 19 going on 20. I think this may be a problem. She seems slightly less kind than girl number one but she's still really nice. The legal age in MA is 16.

Personally I look like I'm 17 -_-. Really I'm not sure who to pick. Maybe I should go on a few dates or something. Either way what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose the second one... you'll have more fun.. don't think too much about the age.. it means nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be honest with them. It's not impossible to have a poly-amorous relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want just a "fun" type of relationship or you want someone serious? I like girl number 1. She may be opposite to you but she will give you balance in your life.

What Guys Said 4

• Well what I've learned is pick which ever girl you fell in love with second because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

• This is a hard one.. Maybe girl #1 since she's closer to your age, try with her first and if the relationship gets pretty far, teach her how to live life the fun way, party in the weekend and work on the weekdays, trying new things (probably not drugs though, especially if she doesn't do them :P )

• Both is rarely enough

• I suggest going for 1. After a while number 2 will start to feel like an good freind.