Do guys really like short and chubby girls?

I encountered many guys in online dating saying they think I'm sexy and beautiful. I don't know whether they really think so or not because I myself think I am not attractive. Just wanna know do guys really like chubby girls or they just say so to get some attention? By the way, I'm 150 cm and weight 60 kg with a cute face as they told me lol
Thanks :)

I updated my profile pic so you can judge lol
I just wanna know if they truly say that genuinely, or they just want to be nice to me to get what they want?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the guy and his type/preference.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind girls that are a little chubby like 5-15 pounds overweight any more than that I start to get turned off. A cute face and personality goes a long way, one can always lose weight, love is what you are truly after

• one person's inner beauty is the most valuable.:)

• be confident. be honest, even in china, u r too short.:) but I believe that u will look mich cuter.:)

• sure, I can't find one reason to flatter anyone here, haha

• Thanks :)

• first let me tell you 132 pounds is not heavy, not even really over weight for that matter. The guys you are talking to are likely telling the truth. I would say the same to you, and I have zero intentions what so ever... I'm married.

Hope that tells you something.

• If u are cute and nice to be around, that goes a long way. Guys are less attracted to standardised generic good looks than you think.

• I see. I think guys value looks a lot, guess I am wrong then :)

• Yes, and definitely not fat, but as I say, a lot of what you present to others i how you feel about yourself. Being an underconfident is as 'unapproachable' as being stuck up becuase it comes across as shyness which sometimes looks to us like being stuck up or uninterested.

• Got it. I have to work on my confidence lol
      Hope I don't look too cold @@

• Sure, I like them.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0