Why do guys like tall girls?

i saw a question called why do guys like tall and skinny woman and guys answered tall and skinny woman are hotter. Why? aren't short woman with ideal weight not as hot as tall lean woman?

0|0
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's not that tall girls are hotter, or that shorter girls aren't attractive as well (because they are). It's just that, for me, there's something special about how tall girls look. I'm fascinated by their height and their long arms and legs. Maybe part of this is due to the fact I'm relatively tall myself (6' 3").

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All guys have their preference - the guys who answered probably prefer tall women. Other guys who did not answer could like short women.

As a tall woman, I can tell you that while giys say they like tall women not many if them will actually date one. And some that do harp on about being shorter. The truth is that while many of them think our long legs are sexy and fantasize about them wrapped around their body, they often do not pursue us in reality.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? All guys i have encourentered prefered tall girls, maybe they dont have back to ask you out. Because there is a huuge demand on tall women ;)

• Show All
    • Where are you from? In my country, guys demand their woman to be taller than average at least 2 in

• Australia.
      Where are you from?

What Guys Said 18

• I actually like my women in all shapes and sizes tall short skinny chubby it all works for me just as long as it's affection and real

2|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys like tall girls. Most don't have a preference. I've had crushes on girls of all heights.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like no giant woman yuck yuck yuck. I'm 5'11. Or 6feet I forget. but I don't want any woman tallker than me. Same height maybe.

There this giant Russian girl who comes to my job she has to be like 6'5 she look like the monsters from space jamw

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a rule when it comes to height for females, but I don't mind a tall girl. 6'1" - 6'2". But I'd date any girl that I liked no matter her height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" myself, the benefits should be obvious. but it doesn't really matter to me. my ex crush was 5'2"

0|0
    0|0
  • 67.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    Self pity over something you have no control over?

Fix up fam.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short women too!! I'd choose a short full-figured girl over a tall lean/skinny girl anyway because I like girls with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who are shorter than me. I'm 6 feet tall. Basically, not too tall or too short. But you know, everybody has their preferences that's why colors exist

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short women. I know I'm not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's incredibly how many time I have to repeat this. I don't know why short girls are so insure about their height, I couldn't care less if she's 4'0 or 8'11, as long as she has a pretty face, I would still see her as hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think because society demand woman to be tall.

• * Incredible
      Mh... I don't think that's true. Only models and military forces require taller women, in my experience.

• Tall chicks are hotter because longer legs baha

1|0
    0|0
  • In a word... Legs.

1|0
    0|0
    • But short girls have more estrogyne :(

• Even though I am a short girl and I am straight, I agree with this... tall women have really nice legs.

• i dont like tall girls, i prefer girls of height 5'5 or , ax 6'0

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls? nahhh short girls all day everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer fit over just plainly skinny and I find myself drawn more towards girls who are shorter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on the man. I've met taller men (6'1" and above) that won't date a woman who's taller 5'6" or something stupid like that.

However, I've also met taller men who won't date a woman below 5'9".

** I stand at 5'10" and let me tell you, SOME men (the smart ones) just don't give a damn about height.
    It's about a woman's personality and that she's IN SHAPE. **

1|0
    0|0
    • It seems in my country, all guys are in class2 (reject woman under 5ft9 while average woman is around 5ft6)

• Its sort of like how *some* women dont date shorter men. Guys are the the same, well, some.

For example sixnineanon is 6'9" and doesn't care about height. [[Hes posted here already, so i won't tag him]]

Asker - You will find a man that likes you for you, and not because of your height. Ignore the ones that make a big deal about it.

• I don't know where you live but majority of men actually prefer short women..

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, everyone has different preferences. It's like asking why someone doesn't like the colour orange. They just don't. It doesn't mean you're any less beautiful or important or a good person because some people like different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know many guys who like tall girls to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Why so many questions about height lately!

0|0
    0|0