How To Get An Asian Girlfriend?

Hello All,

How do I get an Asian Girlfriend?

I love Asian girls, and my dream is to have an Asian girlfriend.

I am serious, they are smart, cute, funny, caring, friendly, I really like them...

What do they like personality wise? Physically wise? Anything else?

I am a western ( Born and raised in the USA, but I am East Indian), I feel like Asian girls do not expect an Indian guy to like them, I never see them checking me out or anything, but I did find out a couple times that an Asian girl did indeed like me through mutual friends... Nothing happened though :(

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Egh, stop fetishizing them and seeing them as different somehow and maybe one will end up liking you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that is important. We are not so different from other girls 😊

• @YingKim But Asian girls just don't like me :-(

They don't find me attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• They like what every other girl likes, with the different variants that follow, what with free will and all.. Just do what you'd do with any other girl.. and whatever you do, don't try too hard to imitate their culture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Go to Asia... I live in Sweden and it's quite common for Swedish men (or should I say old Swedish men) to go there in search of a wife. They usually target the less well-off girls who I assume marry them for money/hope of a better life. Sad but true

0|0
    0|0
  • Order one through Amazon

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably won't go for you. Too much fetishizing them and obsessing over this on GaG.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, but I really want one...

What Guys Said 3

• Live in Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • 💁🏻 same as any girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dream will remain a dream... Don't bother

0|0