Do you really expect to find the perfect one with no flaws?

Perfect person- no flaws, never argue, always happy, great relationship

Imperfect person, flaws, argue, not always happy

Which one are you looking for?

• Only a perfect person can i date
  • I can date a imperfect person

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody is perfect. If I refused to date an imperfect person, I would be single forever. And I'm not perfect either, so it wouldn't be a fair thing to expect.

What Guys Said 11

• I think my wife is perfect in her imperfections is the imperfections that makes her endearing and awesome to me. Personally, I think perfect is boring why the heck would you want someone that's perfect?

• There is no such thing as the perfect anything.. and if one thinks that way they are kidding themselves and most likely dreaming... we all strive to try and be the best we can be, but perfect.. nope.. I am not at all perfect and I do pretty well at finding women to date even tho they are told upfront what I wear and why I wear them.. take care

• As much as I hate to admit it, John Legend hit the nail on the head mentioning, "All your perfect imperfections..."

• no such thing as perfect.. at 40 I realize this

• No one is perfect, someone who looks for perfect will be looking for the rest of the sands of time. Instead of looking for a girls whos perfeft i look for one whos imperfections seem perfect to me ones who i think are adoreble imperfections or bareable ones

• My perfect person wouldn't always be happy because when I am sad I want them to be sad with me. My perfect person would argue with me because I need someone to keep me in check.

• I'd like it if our flaws worked together or didn't conflict with each other to much.

• Perfect is an imaginary person in our head, you can only have a relationship with person in front. Does not mean we shouldn't find somebody with qualities we desire.

• Of course not, it just sucks that half-perfect is already so goddamn hard to find...

• Well I have some "perfect" chicks on my snap so I dont think it's really that hard to find em baha

• Lol. If I ever meet the perfect person I'd try to kill them just to see how perfect they really were. Perfection is illusory it's really just another word for an unreached complacency. It's not real.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't honestly believe you can find someone who you have a problem-free relationship with, because life gets in the way. There are always ups and downs. For me though, my perfect person will have flaws, but they are ones that we can deal with and get over together. My perfect person and I will argue inevitably because I want us to have different opinions on things and be able to talk about them. I won't be always happy, but they will always be able to MAKE ME happy.

• Do I expect to find someone who doesn't exist?
    Nope. I expect to find someone with whom I'm happy more often than not, and through which difficulties make me feel like the relationship grows stronger versus falls apart.

• My gosh, this is interesting... When I was married he was perfect for me but it was boring! I think it ruined our relationship being too right for each other as the passion goes faster!

• Vote B = (laughing) ALL human beings are flawed.

ie: I am an imperfect person who dates other imperfect people :P

• I'm not perfect myself, so I couldn't expect to find someone perfect. I just want to find someone with flaws that don't make me want to kill them.

• No. But th prefect person will have flaws I can accept.

• nobody is perfect

• Imperfect because that's real. If he's too perfect I might get bored.

• no way. you're supposed to find someone whose flaws you appreciate. nobody is perfect

• Perfection is in the eyes of the one who is smitten by what they see, my idea of what's perfect is different to someone else's at the end of the day no matter how good anyone looks or is, no one is ever perfect, perfect is what i think, and what suits my definition of perfect and yes i have found him.

• There is no such thing as perfect.