Don't want to appear needy or desperate?

I’ve been on two successful dates, great conversation and a spark, very touchy and kisses. She left my house, late evening and said she would text when she got back, she didn’t but sometimes she can be forgetful. Therefore sent her a message to say “Morning, hope you’re okay etc” to which I have received no response in the space of over 24 hours. Now, I don’t want to seem needy and I don’t want to appear like I couldn’t care less. What’s my next move? Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not press any more buttons on your end, You have sent enough messages where she should be the one now to Make... My next move.
    It seems that with 'I've been on two successful dates' and All, There wasn't a Sour Ball.
    However, With this last date, And no messaging nor Replying on her Part, She May have now had a change of Heart.
    Give her time to Respond some More and if Nothing, Close the door.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol you mean what you should do with with that chick? wait for her reply if you wanna lol No matter how busy anyoje is, if they wanna bone. They will text you back within a daylol

What Girls Said 3

• she's not into you... Sorry.

I know you are asking how I know as I know nothing but really it is that easy. If she wanted you she would have replied.

• I wouldn't do anything for a couple days and see if she reaches out. If not send her one more text and if she doesn't reply then she might be ghosting on you, then I would do nothing else.

• Wait for her response

What Guys Said 3

• Wait to hear from her. Do not send another text. Sometimes, women make u wait intentionally to test you. If u chase after her with few more messages/calls, u will just kick yourself out of the game.

• She's not interested

• Just message again. Despair is sexy.