I normally don't ask this type of question.
But for this one particular chick:
- I've been ignored 6 years ago (at a professional certification exam hall)... found her over the internet 6 years later (we didn't even know at first... until very recently I saw her phone number in my old phone with text messages asking her out);
- Got rejected a little over a month ago after dating for 4 months... but after the rejection we kept dating and our dates have been a lot more meaningful - we got to know each other a lot more better
- She's much more willing to talk now and is happy when we are together; open to seeing my friends and OK with waiting for me at the finish line in my upcoming tri event
However, I've been turned down twice already. Normally, at this stage, the ball is in the woman's court, but she's extremely passive and this only means I have to seal the deal myself.
I've a few choices:
1. To ask again in 2 weeks when it's her birthday
2. To maintain the status quo (we're not exclusive but have not been seeing anyone else)
3. To not say anything and just assume the we are in a relationship when friends do ask.
She's extremely conservative and traditional FYI. We haven't held hands, kissed or had sex (this won't happen until after marriage I think.. bummers but it's worth it).
When should I verify our relationship? Or more like... should I even do it again? Cos next time I get shot down it's over. Stakes are high for both her and I alike.
Most Helpful Girl
I would wait a little longer, 6 months is a good time to make it official. What is the rush if you aren't seeing other people anyways? Especially if it will be over after next time you try, make sure you are giving her enough time. If she does not want to make it official after 6 months, then I would wonder if she ever will, 6 months is long enough to know.1