How do I get a successful guy?

So according to most men on gag girls do not need to financially Stable to attract men and I'm currently unemployed and I only have an associate degree and I get told I'm pretty attractive so I was wondering how would I go about doing that

I am still looking for a job

*to be

Most Helpful Girl

• By being a successful gal

• Are you sure about that? Because most guys on gag say a girl does not need to be successful

• For your own betterment. Don't depend on a man.

What Guys Said 16

• 1) Determine your *real* limits preference wise. I. e. does he really have to be 6' 4" with wavey golden hair down to his ass, or would 5' 9" be acceptable. How old can he be, how young can he be. Does he have to be black or white or whatever. Be as accepting as you can be, BUT don't lie to yourself. You want to be in love, not a married hooker.
    2) Determine how successful he has to be to meet your needs. Does he have to be one of Trumps kids, or would a young dentist be successful enough for you.
    3) Start looking around. Chances are that there are successful single men all around you. If not for some reason, start attending parties, going to conventions, attending rallies.
    4) Be cautious. You're looking for love not a hookup or to be hooking. My mother always said, "It's as easy to love a rich man as a poor man."

• you could be a trophy girlfriend.

but why would a successful guy ever really commit to you?

• Because according to gag men will date a girl as long as she is attractive

• date sure

seriously commit? different story

• If the guy is successful he can afford to be picky. What makes you stand out from all the other girls who want to be lazy and supported by their dude?

• Lol I guess you did not read my details
      Because in my details it says Im looking for a job

• And I guess you missed my point. Shall we continue accusing each other of not paying attention?

• No I'm not petty like you. I don't argue with strangers on the Internet

• let first define what "successful" means to you. If you're young an attractive you can probably wrangle a successful dude for a few years before getting traded in for someone younger.

• I could say the same thing about the except you were never attractive to begin with

• ha! well good luck. Doubt you'll have any trouble with that beautiful attitude.

• *you

• Be perfectly his type, inside and out
    And don't have emotional/trust issues

• If you got it, flaunt it! You'll definitely attract someone! Just make sure you're in a place where the guys you want will be! I guess it depends on your opinion of successful! If it's being 23, having a full time job earning £30,000 a year, and their own place, look no further!! haha

• Work as a high end escort or in a swanky gentleman's club.

• So you are unsuccessful but you want a successful guy eh.

• According to men on gag women only need looks though

• Most people on this website seem to be sexually repressed and have no sense of reality anymore. Take advice from this website with a grain of salt boyo.

• Lol yeah I know
      I stopped taking gag seriously when they started hiding my questions that were not offensive

• You need to have something he wants

• be a waitress.

• That works too lol I know girls who are now with wealthy guys who were waitresses

• @sjoes006 I applied as a flight attendant but I don't know how to swim so I don't think I would qualify

• Easy to learn to swim.

• Be successful yourself would be the best way.

• Just be really sexy.

• Get with me ;)
    I'll b in a lamb with in a yr after u prove loyalty

• If you're young, pretty and charming you can date successful guys.

Serious commitment means you socially fit into his circle and seem like you'd be a good mother.

Your biggest challenge is likely that you don't hang out where successful men do, so you don't have opportunities.

• I'm successful. What time do I pick you up?

• just be really hot ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I'll be completely honest with you here about two things. Number one, keep your focus on God. Seek Him in all that you do and He will lead the man of your dreams into your life when He says it is time. This is one that we all have trouble with at times, but I did just that and then this wonderful man came along and he is amazing. He is everything that I have ever wanted in a potential future husband. However, my focus is still on the Lord, and if it is meant to be, it will happen in His timing.

Secondly, do not lower your standards. Don't just settle for someone because you feel lonely and seek companionship. Too often we just settle. And when we meet the man that God has chosen for us, we will be overwhelmed at the thought of how we almost just "settled" for someone who we loved deeply but did not treat us the way that he should have.

Hang in there. Seek God above all else, and He will take care of your needs in ways beyond your imagination! :)

• Don't rely on a guy... Get your shit together lol make your own income. Then things will fall into place

• Be successful yourself. Like attracts like

• Is it because you Actually want the guy?

• Have class.

• Be yourself and show an interest in something the guy likes

• Please answer this honestly: what type of guys do you usually attract or date?

• I don't know most of them were jerks

• I do. You can become successful with talent or smarts or hard work but the easiest and most common way is to be ruthless.

• That's not to say most jerks are successful guys, just most really successful guys are jerks.