Girls, What's your ethnicity and would you date a non ghetto black person?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Arab, and yes I would, I used to have a black kid in my class from Senegal and i had a crush on him in Senior year, he was the first in the whole promotion and got into a very prestigious Canadian University.
    All the black people I grew up around were from Africa (mainly Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast, Niger, Nigeria, Mauritania, Benin, Tchad) and they were all sophisticated and non ghetto.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm white, my heritage is predominantly German, British, then a little Scottish and Irish. And yeah, I would if I were single and we got on well.

• White British but with Eurpean heritage (my mum is dutch) and yeah I wouldn't be averse to it. Anthony Mackies is hoooooooot.
    pbs.twimg.com/.../-cvNKYyy.jpg

• I'm white (half Dutch half Finnish) and sure.

• White and no.

• And why is that? what you do dislike about them?

• No I don't believe it is. Its a chemical reaction. And this is MY PREFERENCE and I can date who I want and if I choose not to date a black guy, then that is my choice. It is not for you to tell me I am being prejudice.

• Then what race do you prefer then?

• I'm a non ghetto black person myself and yes I would date a fellow non ghetto black person.
    No but seriously, why does it always have to be put this way? I wish we would all stop generalizing... :(

• bc we a lot of balcks are from the hood, not all and have a certain dialect but not all but its common and tv doesn't help that stereotype either

• i'm black. and yes plenty of black guys who aren't about the street life/gang life I wish some didn't have to generalize them like that.

• Black, and yes I would lol. I don't date ghetto guys.

• Asian and yes I would and have.

• This question is pretty ignorant. Black people are not the only ones who are ghetto so why does it matter if you are ghetto without being black

• White, I'll pass.

• Italian, and yes.

• white and yes, only if he wasn't hetto

• White, and yes. Actually my current boyfriend is black.

• I'm White 29 and from Philly. I never have dated anyone who wasn't white honestly and I am married now but if I weren't... sure, why not if I knew and liked him.

• I'm as white as you can get... My Irish blood... And I actually perfer darker skinned men... So yes.

• White British, and yeah maybe, if I wasn't taken.