If you saw an absolutely hideous, ugly looking guy with a super gorgeous girl, which would you think?

• He has a great personality and she's with him cause she likes him as a person
    58% (18)38% (10)49% (28)Vote
  • He's succesful, wealthy and can provide for her better than most guys
    42% (13)62% (16)51% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think nothing at all. I don't see much point in demonizing people and their behaviour based on some bitterness that I choose to hold onto due to any shortcomings I may have experienced in the past.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, but If I was to choose/assume. I would still have to say the "Hideous guy" most likely has an amazing personality. Maybe because I would hope, but I know well that "gold diggers" still and do exist. So it could be both... but for the most part. I believe most girls would rather date a guy who can make her feel good based off his personality, even if he might be a little on the ugly side (Note:* he could be ugly to you but average looking to her etc..) But if I was a girl I personally wouldn't date someone I coudn't imagine myself touching one day (Sexual attraction has to be there), even if he was rich as he would want the same in the future... besides money dosent quite buy or equal happiness, and yes I'm a guy, I know...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't care about strange people's relationships enough to even think of anything in the first place..

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be either one. Most women aren't gold diggers, but obviously they do exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have friends that are the same. The guy is just a great person and the girl doesn't care AT ALL about looks. She's gorgeous though and gets hit on by tons of guys, but she doesn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's fuckin rich and has a huge cock

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's an unreasonable comparison. Usually u see a gorgeous girl wih a not so hot guy. That guy has ballz and has every right to be with her. Not many guys have ballz.

0|0
    0|0
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would think B

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

I'd think he's hideous, she's gorgeous... and move on with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • That unless one of them owes you money then it's none of your business what they're doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't start analysing their life

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of black magic did he use to get her?
    Or maybe she's literally blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a gold digger and he gives good head

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Well she says he loves her husband's personality and they were meant to be together. They must have a great connection and looks aren't everything.

www.themodernman.com/.../ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • i look. and i wonder if someone is using someone. or if this is like HS, if this is a cruel joke. is i feel it neither, Bro fist

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think about it at all, if they're happy good for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's probably dirtier than a Mexican toilet bowl on the inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • First one i guess. Actually when i see a gorgeous girl with a guy i always asume he's her brother. :D Could you add a C choice? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • He's got a huge dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he has a giant dick, or a giant bank account... Lol jk jk

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't think about it. It's just a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think anything. Id be like who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is he doing right that I am doing wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • He must have a lot of money.

0|0
    0|0