Why do some men want so much pity because they can't get a girl?

Seriously guys. You bitch and complain about how women are "choosy" and don't give guys a chance. Its not our fault YOU can't get a date. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself. Why should we feel pity for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a vicious circle. Few things are as unappealing to women as self pity in a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Horny man children who believe that wanting something makes you deserving and entitled. They feel they are owed the love of a woman or sex just for existing. Life isn't a John hughes movie.

What Guys Said 14

• Lol I had to comment to this rant! For me, I may not be ready to just settle with one girl that's why I am not in a relationship at the moment! So many girls that have potential in my life that choosing now may be the wrong decision. That's why I am so bitchy about girls reactions around me 😜

• Girls beat around the bush, even when they are completely interested in the guy, the guy still has to figure out if the girl is being real or just looking at him. Then if the guy doesn't make the moves or say anything the girl loses interest as if she k kw he doesn't want her. Girls expect a lot of things, but don't try it themselves

• And it's not really pity, it's frustration. Girls can be frustrated whenever, guys get judged for being frustrated, unless its frustration with some nuts and bolts on a frustrating Ikea build that's not working properly

• At least men who fail at getting women don't try to pass laws to force women to accept them... unlike women who fail to get jobs, promotions, etc!

• It's kind of bad on both sides.

• Nice... Do you also kick puppies and spit on handicapped people?

• I think those guys just want someone to give a shit about them because no one really does.

• Age 30-35 lmao I mean they are just sexually frustrated nerds who can't get laid like 98% of populatiok on here but dang OP you are between 30-35 and worrying about that lmao

• I think it's more so that they are protesting the women they have encountered... They don't like the characteristics of the many women they have come upon and feel like there is something wrong deep down in their bones...

• Both men and women do it. I've only been on this site less than 6 hours and I seen so many women write the dumbest questions. Does he like me? Will men stop cheating on me? Why is he trying to make me jealous? He's not talking to me after we broke up, how come?

Women aren't any better so step off your high horse.

• There mostly horny.

It the same reason girls want pity saying why csnf I find a man.

Exacpet girls want something o brag about and to be loved I guess.

Relationship or dull just get friends with benefits that what I do. I got three

• It's pathetic af. Agree with you OP.

• you're complaining about complainers.

• Well I don't see why I shouldn't pity them, for the most part they seem like victims of misfortune. They're just people in a difficult spot, so why should they be denied sympathy?

• I don't want pity I want pussy.

What Girls Said 5

• It can be very hard for people who are having a hard time finding someone to date or be in a relationship with to deal with that. Dating is hard. Some people definitely have it easier or just don't care.

So I guess that's why they get so upset and ask people to feel sorry for them. Perhaps they are working really hard and still not getting any results?

I'm just playing devils advocate here. But it's definitely frustrating when someone does put in a lot of work and still ends up with no results.

• I don't get that vibe. If anything, I feel when a guy doesn't get a girl, they want to improve. When a girl can't get a guy, the ask what's wrong with them actually intending for people to tell them they are beautiful and someone will love them for them.

Your post is pretty ignorant.

• amen

• Humans are complicated creatures.

• Cause their angry no girl will put out for them lol.