The guy I'm dating called me a little bitch for crying?

a few days ago, I had a conversation with a guy I'm dating about us because things weren't going well. I ended up crying because although he was just being honest, he was harsh and mean. today I was with him and a couple of his friends when that conversation came up. He said all I did during the talk was "cry like a little bitch." I didn't know how to respond because it took me by surprise and also the topic quickly changed.

I don't know if he was serious or if he was joking but it kind of bothered me. I don't think I should be made fun of or insulted for being hurt/having feelings.

Is this something I should bring up or is this not a big deal and I should forget about it?
Knowing him, I feel like even if I did bring it up he would either not care, brush it off, or become defensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Punch on his balls, he doesn't deserve you

Most Helpful Girl

• My gosh what an asshole! I'd stop all contact with him! There shouldn't be any space in your life for a douche bag like him!

What Guys Said 5

• The fact that this is bothering you show's that it is something you should bring up, if he can't handle the fact that you have feelings then why is he dating you?
    Talk to him about it and tell him exactly how you've been feeling.

• This is all you need to know:

"The guy I'm dating called me a little bitch for crying."

He needs to go now. NOW.

• You are 25-29 so you are a grown ass adult.. shouldn't be crying in front of people because they hurt your feelings. The guy sounds like an asshole though. I'd leave him.

• he's quite the insensitive douche

• dump him, immediately

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter if he was joking, it was unacceptable. If you know he won't handle you talking to him about it well, you should really ask yourself if this is someone you want to be with.

• Dump him. Sounds like he has no respect for you

• Punch that little dick