What is the largest age difference you'd be fine with in a romantic partner that is older than you?

How much older would you be okay with your partner being? A lot or a little?

• Same age-3 years older
    31% (4)33% (4)32% (8)Vote
  • 3 years older-5 years older
    38% (5)25% (3)32% (8)Vote
  • 5-10 years older
    15% (2)17% (2)16% (4)Vote
  • 10-20 years older
    8% (1)25% (3)16% (4)Vote
  • 20+ years older
    8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I don't want to be with someone older than me, only younger!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not that I'd be turned off if a girl was older than me. I'm just the kinda guy who always has one eye on the future, and if i was going to be with someone long term, i wouldn't want someone who is gonna grow old and lose her beauty before i do.

Therefore, I'd highly prefer my age or younger.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't set a specific number because I think it depends. On the guy, the situation, my current age. I think same life stage is a good rule. I'm in college, so he should be in college. A graduate student maybe, but I only say that because my love interest is about to be a grad student. He's 23. When we met 4 years ago, the difference was too much, but I feel we're equal now in terms of maturity. He's more experienced, but I don't mind that. I like it actually. As a virgin without a prayer, I'm ok with him knowing more than I do as long as it's not too much 😂

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• My crush was 8 years older than me
    My first girlfriend was 3 years older than me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd go from same age to 5 years older maybe. It's pushing it a little, but I'd be chill with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 5 years older would be my limit.

0|0
    0|0