How much older would you be okay with your partner being? A lot or a little?
- Same age-3 years older31% (4)33% (4)32% (8)Vote
- 3 years older-5 years older38% (5)25% (3)32% (8)Vote
- 5-10 years older15% (2)17% (2)16% (4)Vote
- 10-20 years older8% (1)25% (3)16% (4)Vote
- 20+ years older8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- I don't want to be with someone older than me, only younger!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Its not that I'd be turned off if a girl was older than me. I'm just the kinda guy who always has one eye on the future, and if i was going to be with someone long term, i wouldn't want someone who is gonna grow old and lose her beauty before i do.
Therefore, I'd highly prefer my age or younger.0
Most Helpful Girl
I won't set a specific number because I think it depends. On the guy, the situation, my current age. I think same life stage is a good rule. I'm in college, so he should be in college. A graduate student maybe, but I only say that because my love interest is about to be a grad student. He's 23. When we met 4 years ago, the difference was too much, but I feel we're equal now in terms of maturity. He's more experienced, but I don't mind that. I like it actually. As a virgin without a prayer, I'm ok with him knowing more than I do as long as it's not too much 😂2