I'm 40 years old and a Virgin never held a girls hand either, is pretty much over for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you still a virgin at 40?
    Any specific reason/s?

• I have never had luck with women, when I was 20 people said put yourself out there and I remember my friends easily getting girls or not even having o try, women approaching them, then when I was 25 people said to fake it and not tell a girl anything but that didn't work too well because I can't fake and be a pretender, and women were automatically turned off from me when they realized I had never been in a relationship, I tell you girls can tell, then 30 rolled by same old but now family and friends started to think I was a weirdo or a freak or that something was wrong with me, by 35 I had tried clubs group events, girls I thought were interested in me In stores, activities, online dating and nothing, girls have just never been interested, now here I am at 40 where my friends are all settled down and my situation is honestly looking grim, I always felt after 30 that some men just didn't attract women like myself and that some men weren't meant to find a partner scientifically

• Thank you, it's kind of funny I always thought get my degree, get a job, find the girl out there waiting for you to sweep her off her feet as everyone told me, or there's someone out there for everyone then start a family but It never came lol and ill admit I kind of cried writing this but when you are a 40 year man who has never even known what it feels like to hold a woman's hand, you can understand where people start to like I said earlier think you are some sort of freak or that there is something wrong with you or you are a creep, or your father and mother think you are mentally ill, but enough of talking about this stuff, it's just depressing, I'm sorry for making you cry and thank you for the encouragement, best of luck to you in achieving your goals and in life in general. :).

• Please feel free to PM any time you want to chat or vent or just alleviate some stress.
      I kind of like that we are polar opposites as I often feel waaaay too jaded.
      I am Helena by the way :)

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried therapy? Maybe it's your self esteem. Girls can smell a lack of self confidence from a mile away and that is the #1 turn off. You could look like shrek but have a killer personality and a boat load of confidence and I'd label you a 10 on the Richter scale.

• why don't you give it a try? you never know until you try. :D

What Guys Said 5

• oh definitely as you can see by the graph below when men hit about 40 they pretty much stop losing it.
    http://i.imgur.com/xpWjWEQ.png

• In 11 to 12 years, I'll be in the same boat as you. It's only biology. Not all guys are meant to reproduce or find a mate. Women are the selective and pickier gender so there will always be some men who will never get women in their lives.

• Have you held boobs though? That's the real deal

• Yeah, R. I. P

• hire a hooker