GUYS! 411! I need to understand?

He is my ex/ baby daddy. He will send me snapchats or just pictures of himself that will be captioned " I miss her" (our daughter) or "awww tell her I love her" like what am I supposed to do, our daughter is 2mths old, she doesn't care what he looks like. And he literally just sent a picture of my favorite artist playing my favorite song on the radio, and was like " her favorite song" like no it's not it's mine. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• He just sounds immature. I don't think he's trying to be harmful.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's there to understand? He really likes his daughter and seems to want to be involved in her life.

What Guys Said 4

• he is trying to see his daughter he might want to get back together or just be involved in her life. its up to you if you want him back in her life and if you can trust him

• maybe because he loves your daughter.

• Just sounds like he likes being a part of the kids life

• Seems like you are trying to exclude the father of your baby from the baby's life. If that is so, then you are severly fcked in the head

What Girls Said 0