Do all girls say creepy things to their bf's about their future together so early? and is this even creepy at all?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months and in that span she's said some things that I found to be creepy, such as "From the moment I met you I knew that I had known you and loved you in a past life" and just a couple of weeks ago she said im the only man she's ever loved and she wants to spend forever with me and cried. I found it to be alarming because she isn't a young girl anymore she's turning 29 in a month and im 26. Is this creepy? Normal? What do I make of all this?

• Creepy
  • Not Creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't. My boyfriend was the one who started with the "forever" spiel actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll find the first sentence to be creepy as fuck, even though I somewhat believe in the concept of past life

What Girls Said 12

• I think that I'd find that creepy within the first month or so. After six months, I don't think it's that weird. More clingy than anything else.

• While the phrasing might be a little iffy, you act as if you've only been dating a month or so. Yes, 6 months isn't long long, but it's still half a years time of a relationship. I wouldn't call it creepy.

• Lol that's not creepy at all she's just trying to be romantic.

• Not creepy. Just sounds like she reads too much love stories and watches too much Nicholas Sparks movies haha

• That doesn't sound creepy. Some people do believe that who they are with is the one, maybe they knew each other in a past life etc. Some feelings are so powerful and its hard to describe. I think she was being honest and romantic.

• Why is that creepy? She obviously likes u very much. Some girls are like that... a little emotional. I wouldn't have told u that cuz im a little evil... but she says what she thinks, why is that alarming? It's not like she is forcing u to be with her. After 6 months one would expect being open about things. You can't keep it casual for ever... hellouuu

• It's not creepy. When you know, you know. It just means she's not your soul mate if you find it weird

• it's funny how guys say it's creepier and girls say it isn't. she's at the stage of her life where she feels she needs to settle down and I guess she found that with you. guys don't usually settle down until they're in their mid thirties.

• I think you are creepy for finding her falling for you like she's planning to murder you

• Omg 6 months is quite a while, you can definitely fall for someone in that amount of time. It sounds like you don't appreciate her that much, if you don't feel the same maybe you should question if you really want to be with her at all?

• its not creepy some people know their hearts and minds early and they express them selves

• Yes all girls are like da lol and it's not creepy it's 100% normal..

What Guys Said 2

• she sounds insecure

• No, she's in love with you. I don't see how this is creepy even in the slightest.