Am I over thinking to much?

I went on a date last night it went well he was nice cheeky chappy type , he even kissed me and asked me to meet him again tomorrow. He asked if I wanted to go to his place but I told him not yet as I want to get to know him lots first and I don't want him thinking I'm looking for sex hook ups he said nor is he , I noticed he's still on the dating site which is ok and he messaged me this morning telling me he had a weird women sending him messages etc... Anyway we chatted and he said he will talk later as he's at work , I've been out all day and I noticed he had called me and then messaged me telling me he's back home from work and is going for a sleep because he's back at work later. I thought why tell me? I'm very suspicious about men I meet I instantly think he's messaging me to tell me this because he's probably not sleeping and with someone else !! I wish I didn't think like this it's because I've been cheated on before I've lost trust do you think I'm over Thinking? I feel I can't trust

Most Helpful Guy

• its totally ok, your past experience was very bad and hurting for you thats why your overthinking it, he told you that because he was thinking that if you called him or messaged him when he was sleeping then you might get worried or think something else if he didn't replied thats why he told you

• I no it's so hard to trust , but earlier he did say speak later because he's at work so I wasn't expecting him to call and I wouldn't have messaged him anyway I just got suspicious because I wasn't expecting him to call

• naah its ok, i can understand your situation, i have trust issues too, its very hard for me to trust anyone. but its ok, dont worry

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are bc everything is fine. if he was talking to someone else instead of sleeping, he wouldn't have told you what he was doing if you never asked. He is just the type of guy to let you know what he is doing sometimes. Trust me he is interested. He is keep in close contact with you. So please try not to think too much bc you could be wrong.

I know its hard to trust guys and can be paranoid, but you just met this guy. Give him a chance to show you can trust him. At the same time, he is still single and can do what he wants. So just enjoy your time with him, and if he tells you what he is doing, just believe it. Because one thing you don't want to do is start questioning him or assuming anything esp this early on.

Just think positive and when you start to get the urge not to trust and want to say something, think again and remember, he is not those other guys.

What Guys Said 2

• yes you're over thinking it. he was at work he's probably wrecked and need some sleep. and telling you is a way to let you know that he would like not to be disturb for a bit. and the things about the dating site is fine as ye are not together yet. its ok to be a little suspicious but dont go overboard. not all men are dicks.

• Have you told him that you have been cheated on?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're over thinking. he's probably just keeping you posted about his day. It's a sweet gesture. If he were with another woman im sure he could have came up with a better excuse then that. And even if he were with another woman, who cares? You're not official or exclusive. The way I look at it in the very beginning of a relationship is just go with the flow, if someone else catches his eye or Interest then so be it, it just wasn't meant to be and consider yourself lucky that it happened early on rather than 8 months in.

• Please don't punish him for what the last guy did. Embrace the good moments you're having. Don't question his every move or sentence. If you find yourself interrogating him more than enjoying time with him, then maybe you'll need to take a break and take time to heal from the last hurt. Best wishes to you.