I LOVE him but he is VIOLENT?

My boyfriend of 2 years moved out temporarily this month, because we have been fighting a lot. We love each other and I would like to build a solid relationship with him (I am even going to see a therapist).
The issue however is when my boyfriend gets upset, he will slam doors, break things, punch walls, and storm out... I am not too sure what to do, as he keeps telling me that "I provoke him"? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You did, absolutely nothing to provoke him. His behaviors are because he has zero ability to control his anger. He is a little child inside. He needs to get anger management counseling. If you wanna stick around him, coz that violence could turn it to you. Instead of inanimate objects.

Most Helpful Girl

• This behavior is acceptable in any form.
    He has anger issue?
    he is saying that u provoke him.
    That's just sad.

If you love him, convince him to see a therapist or any concerned person.
    he is the one in need ( not you , tbh).

What Guys Said 1

• Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• At the moment he hasn't hurt you, but what if one day he does? Do you want to stay in a violent relationship? Best thing to do is either sign him up for couple therapy class/anger management classes or leave him