What should I do about my relationship please help?

I have an 8 month relationship and I think my boyfriend is so relaxed about us. I mean for example when I text him he replies it maybe hours later or maybe one minute later. Maybe he even doesn't reply it. And when I open a conversation he can just go offline in the middle of it. And the sad point is this is him. He is like this. He does this for not to hurt me This is how he is to everybody. So what should I do? Please help I really need your comment. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this something new or recent?

• recent but changing i can't understand

• I think you need to find out what's going on with him because he could be doing this not knowingly. Either way you'll get your answer.

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• well since you are in a relationship with him, let him know how that makes you feel and that would like for him to wrk on not doing that to you. Altho its how he is, he can improve if he really loves you. He is doing that to people bc he doesn't care and no one has never really got onto him about. So yeah open communication to key to a successful and happier relationship.

Don't let things bottle up inside no matter how hard it says to express it. This will save major problems from happening in the future

What Guys Said 1

• Break up because apprentky you dont like him for who he is

• but don't forget that it hurts to wait for him to reply my only message for hours. think like this :(

• Yea but you also said the same for him replying within a min... unless i am reading this wrong

What Girls Said 2

• How about if you have something to talk to him about just call him instead? A lot of guys aren't big on texting or having meaningless conversations over text or IM. I can understand where he's coming from if these conversations your texting him with are pointless. People rely and out way too much emphasis on people's texting habits these days. No wonder relationships don't last. My boyfriend takes hours to respond most times. I don't take it personally. If I need to talk to him about something important I just call and he always answers.

• he's prolly watching porn online.