Kind of Crushed, now what?

I like this girl a ton, and I thought she felt the same. To note, I told her I cared about her, and she knows I like her. It started off good this week, she was really flirty and, we did a lot of things in class together. Then, I even invited her out to do something, and she said yes! We planned to hang out next week. I always tried to be there for her, because I fell hard for her, and always wanted to make sure she was happy and ok. I literally did every and anything I could for her, I just care about her that much. We talked all the time, #1 BF's on SC, eyes dilated, touchy, etc. However, it isn't until just today I find out she's hanging out with some other guy. I jokingly asked her about it, and she said they aren't dating but it looks like they will, and she's going to see him right now. I then brought up about how we were going to hang out, no response from her, and now I only get 1-2 words. Now I feel awful, crushed, I fell hard for a girl, and thought I was getting somewhere, but she didn't see it like that at all. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on and try again with another girl, she doesn't want anything to do with you, this will happen a lot with girls ignoring you or playing games to test you or leading you on, get used to it and don't take it so hard next time, I know it's not easy but it is what it is.

• Thanks, I guess somewhere in my mind, I'm thinking "Maybe she is just doing this to make me jealous right?" however, I know she's not. I just need someone to tell me that haha

• Yea, looking back to my high school years, I was apparently in love with a lot of girls lol but looking back realize that I was never in love with then really and got over them, it's not the end of the world and I'm pretty sure you'll find many women that you think you'll like a lot of love between now and the time you finish highschool and after too just like me and probably every other guy lol.

What Girls Said 1

• You gather up your pieces and you move on. I know it's hard, I know it will take some time, but you will eventually get over her.

• I guess my head is saying move one, but my heart is like "pff, its just jealousy tactics, stay with hit!" when I know its not, but thats echoing in my mind.

What Guys Said 1

• Rinse and repeat with another girl.