What makes a guy creepy?

So I've been thinking about going up to this girl I think is cute, and I see on here that I should do it and just be confident, nice and not creepy.

Well what would make a guy creepy?

What Girls Said 2

• Anything can make a guy creepy. Just do your best and then you have nothing to worry about later.

• I'm really curious cause I think I come off creepy so I don't approach

• To me it's when guys constantly talk about sex, sending unwanted pictures of your package. Most women I know (including myself) don't like them anyway. Really just talk about sex all the time and no leaving us alone when we've made it clear we're uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• who knows, generally over stepping your boundaries and trying too hard should come off as creepy but to many women, if you aren't attractive to them that is enough to be creepy, no matter how much of a gentleman you are and a very good looking guy can get away with things that would be considered creepy if he wasn't good looking. Thankfully i'm in shape, so I don't have that issue, but some of my friends who aren't good looking get creep shamed and they were only being nice.

• The easy answer is that being ugly is fair justification for being called creepy by women (even ugly ones)

• It's a catch-22, if she finds you attractive whatever you do will not be creepy if she finds you creepy nothing you do will be attractive.

It generally helps if other women, particularly her friends don't find you creepy but that's another catch-22.

• Now here's a guy that understands women!

• Wanna answer the questions I posted? Hope you have the same insights about guys! ;)

• @HaleyArnold

What questions are those?