She has to check her schedule?

I went out with a girl over the weekend. I thought it went well and ended up staying the night. I texted her the following day and asked if she wanted to go out again and she said weekdays might not work for her and she'll check her schedule.(I usually think this is a way of flaking out.) she texted me the following day about something funny that happened on the date but never told me if she was available or not. Do I ask again out just leave it?

What Girls Said 2

• Let it go first until a couple of days or the next weekend. If she's still texting you by then, ASK her "so when do i get to See you again?"

• Maybe she is busy, maybe she is thinking about the last date, maybe she didn't like the last date, maybe... Whatever "maybe's" there are its worth asking once again and if the answer is ambiguous, then you need to move on and let her make efforts.

What Guys Said 1

• Nevermind what checking the schedule means. Maybe she wants to appear like a busy worker bee, who knows.

If you wanna go out with her again, ask her directly. If she needs to "recheck her schedule" or avoids the subject completely then you have two choices.

1. The game is on
    2. Move on