Ex girlfriend dates new guy on same day?

Hey, so my ex started dating a new guy 3 weeks after we broke up. We dated on/off for 2.5 and then i broke up with her, her parents hated me, and suddenly she got with this guy and started dating him on the 24;the same day We started dating 2.5 years ago. Is there any signifigance to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm.

Not surprisingly, your ex girlfriend is probably just as heartbroken as you are about the end of your relationship. She'll do anything to stop the pain, including finding a new man to fill the void that's created by your breakup.

But in reality, anyone new she's with in the days and weeks after your breakup is probably a temporary rebound relationship to help her cope with her pain and sadness.

Yes, it sucks that your ex girlfriend is sleeping with someone else, and that can be ridiculously painful to think about.

But here's the good news; because this new man is likely just a rebound, there's not much love or passion involved.

Your ex probably doesn't love this man the way she loved you, especially if they've only been dating for a day.

What Girls Said 2

• How do you know she started dating him on that day? Facebook? If so yeah she did it on purpose, I'm sure of it. If not, there is no way she would know you would find out, i probably an odd coincidence

• No lol. It's very very likely a coincidence. Like almost 100% sure it is.

• Not out of spite? they started dating the night before but decided to "round up" instead of the actual day considering it was late at night i guess. 30 days in a month, just kinda seems like a coincidence i guess

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.