Guys, do you prefer a beautiful face or a hot body?

I feel like all I'm ever complimented on are my boobs, ass or tiny waist. I am thankful for those, yes, but sometimes I Want to be called beautiful instead of just hot and sexy. I feel like when guys call me hot, they just want to have sex with me, but when they call me beautiful, I am relationship worthy. I don't know, which do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• A person is made of millions of parts, and not just body parts. You'll like some and not others. But as long as you like most, you'll take the others with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think guys see things a lot differently from us. Like a girl who we think has an average face they think is hot. So , I think you gotta be butt ass ugly for a man to think your ugly. But personally id choose a beautiful face, you can always work on the body. The face is 100 percent your genetics.

What Guys Said 31

• me being a fat bastard i think if they think i look good enough to be called "nice looking" im think of myself self as having a good day lol. really thoughn its all in how you perceive yourself.

if you go by the popular vote on gag you have to look like barbie and never say no to any guy who is a jerk lol. but thats jsut myth though i think. if you hold yourself right and never let them get to you. you will get the perfect guy/girl its not looks its how they feel about you no games etc.

• Any girl can get a beautiful face by slapping on some makeup and a pretty face isn't going to last forever and will decrease greatly when women approach late 20's.

www.msbeautygold.com/.../No-makeup-look-3.jpg

Now a girl who can get a body that is nice (not from genetics) but work for it is WAAAAAYY BETTER than a girl with a pretty face because

1. It shows she values her heath and that will carry on with her to remain her figure into her 30's when people metabolism slow down.

So yeah give me the girl with the nice body and not so nice face anyday.

http://i.imgur.com/e0bSFu4.jpg

• I prefer the face because the body can be worked on and improved, the face sadly can not.

• beautiful face

• In a relationship, where you are lovers, the first thing you see when you wake up is your partners face. It is the last thing you see when you kiss goodnight. So it has to be beautiful.

• The face is most important. It's what I'm going to be looking at most of the time, and can much less easily be improved without surgery.
    A huge want in a woman related to the face is her hair. Beautiful hair is priority 2 in looks. (redheads ftw! 😘)

• Beautiful face. Everything else is a bonus.

• Both are important
    But.. Body is really important

• Body trumps face. A girl with nice body shows she takes fitness/health important and will carry her over into her 30's when many girls just let themselves go and get fat.

• @IamLouise Totally yeah. Like face is important too, but nothing in the galaxy can replace a hot bangin' body

• If one or the other is great, then the other jst has to be ok for it to work. In othrr words ok face, banging body is great, gorgeous face ok body is great. Ugly face and it doesn't matter how banging the bod is, you don't want to marry her.

• The face does matter more, to be honest. Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino has a hot body, but her face is like that of a beast woman, so no, though she is a class act.

• I prefer a beautiful face on a hot body.

• Beautiful face. My boyfriend has a very Beautiful face and a nice body but the best factor is his Face <3 <3 <3 and his unnatural massive amounts of love for me.

• Face. I can't deal with a ugly girl I'm sorry I can't wake up to Chewbacca or Oscar the grouch in the morning.

As long as she isn't fat. She can be avarge weight to skinny

• Beautiful face! But preferably a body that suits it ;)

• Beautiful face but ultimately beautiful personality. I say face because when cuddling that's what I wanna see the most of.

• To me Hot/Sexy is 6-8, but beautiful/stunning is 8-10.

• Face.

• Beautiful face if I had to choose, but I'd take either... or both :D

A guy can dream.

• face

• I like a combination of both.

• The face is like 80% of the women for me.

• i'm realistic person i dot believe the comments "of course face baby" :))
    they are liar. every boys wants good nights with fullof fucking

• I want both

• lol hun calm down those words don't mean crap

• Meh, dont care

• İ prefer face..
    Bcs i need hot body just 15 min in night.
    But beauty face allways i need

• both , or u r friend zoned

• Beautiful face

• both? why can't i have both

• I much prefer a beautiful face

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• Face all the time!

Seriously, you can be fat and still attractive if your face is cute. If you skinny and have an awful looking face, then you're not so attractive.

I rather have a person with an okay body and a cute face. Facial features are very important.

• Face trumps body for me but both are important. Guessing by your age that the guys talking to you are super immature. Give it some time.

• I would rather have a beautiful face, because we are judged most for our faces. But a beautiful body is a great thing too. We didn't choose the face or body we were given but we do make a lot of adjustments/do a lot of maintenance. That should count for something. Do you dress in a particular way that you think might be getting you the hot/sexy kinda attention? Or do you just have a very striking figure regardless of outfit?

• What I think is that guys love a beautiful face but they are more practical than us women. So if they see a girl who is not beautiful but willing to have sexy time with them they forget about her face. It's ideally what they would prefer, but in real life all is relative.

• I prefer a beautiful face, but not if he's fat or unattractive to me. Body counts too.

• Beautiful face

• Guys will fuck anything with boobs