This girl doesn't like me liking her sister. Why?

I have a female friend whom has a cute sister. She gets agitated when I talk about her sister being attractive and tells me to stay away from the sister. The friend claims that she doesn't like me but this almost jealousy seeming thing makes me think different. Would she be more inclined to act this way because she is jealous and likes me or because she is protective of her sister?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because she has a crush on you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one or the other. I'd ask why?

• I've asked and I get a generic 'just cuz ' type answer

• I'd ask the sister out anyway. If she interferes or tells the sister not to go then you could ask the sister why. Her answer isn't an answer at all and I wouldn't accept it. I'm thinking she's jealous especially if you two are on friendly terms

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• depends how big the age diff is between you and sister , she might not think its right for you to try and date her , women usually get annoyed when men like girls younger then them too

• Maybe she's just trying to protect her sister