How to tell if a girl likes you?

I went on a date with a girl, we seemed to get on well and had a fair amount in common. I walked her home and we she said she had a good time and we agreed we'd like to see each other again, the next day I sent her a message, but she sometimes takes a while to respond and doesn't really ever asks questions. I don't know if she likes me or if she really wants to meet again, is there any way to tell? Is it normal to text someone like this all the time or should there be gaps if the conversation dies down? I was thinking of waiting a couple of days before asking if she wants to go out again and areanging a day. I feel like I should continue asking her questions and keeping the conversation going until we meet again, is this a good idea? Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• She is probably not very interested in you. You should back off a little and see if she will initiate.

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't this how 99% of dates go when you didn't know the person at all beforehand.