How do you get over someone who is bad for you?

I really dont understand this. I hooked up with this guy a couple of times while he had a girlfriend (most recently 3 weeks ago). This scares me becauseI went completely against my morals for lust. I eventually decided after the first time that he was a huge fuckboy and not who he I thought he was but I still went back. Whats worse is that now I still like him and I know its just a dark hole. Any tips to get over a jerk. Thanks. I still see him around and try to avoid him and we will be in college soon. However we always manage to somehow get around each other ( probably because of mutual friends) and I dont want to do anything i regret over the summer.

Most Helpful Guy

• "How do you get over someone who is bad for you?"
    With your car... :-P

Why can't you accept that you like him simply for his body? It's ok you know. I am sure he is fine with that. You two can have a mutual agreement that it's only for sex.
    Also, I have always thought that there is no such thing as a homewrecker. Only a guy or a girl who cheated on his/her partner. It is not your responsibility to see to the well being of his relationships. He is the one who ultimately cheats on her. You are not cheating on anybody.

Most Helpful Girl

• Next time you think about him remind yourself of his bad qualities and that he is a FUCKBOY. He would literally fuck anything that walks... so he is a degenerate loser and you are stronger than that. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• Get under someone else lmaooo

• have another boyfriend if possible.. you could try and get in touch with someone who was with him.. but that's risky.. if you could.. you might know things about him that will really make you avoid him.. you'll see yourself in their shoes and hate him for that

• stop thinking about them and think about someone else

• You gotta find a better man, like me :).

What Girls Said 0