Has this ever happened to any of you? You see a guy/girl and from a distance they're attractive, but close up they're not?

I saw this cute guy, and I thought he was REALLY attractive, but I saw him close up and I was like, "oh never mind."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Of course. In fact I saw one gal that really appeared beautiful from a distance. When I got closer I saw that it was a guy. :-(

• That's probably describing me, I dress well, am tall, throw money around, I am polite but I tend to swear and wear whatever I want. I have somewhat thin hair and the start of a bald spot which like 0% of girls find attractive so you go to either buzz cut your head and look like a Nazi or be a little bitch and cover it with a hat

• Yes, it's called "good from far, but far from good."

• That happens to me all the time because I need glasses for long distance but I never wear them

• Thats me ;) haha

• It happened many times

• I've been recollecting as best as I can, and nope; hasn't happened to me

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, it's quite normal. With some people its the opposite. They seem ugly from a distance but then you come closer and realize they're actually attractive. I wear contacts though so maybe that's why, who knows...

• Yeah, that's happened to me before

• Lol, yep. It's happened to me several times. I really gotta get my eyes checked.

• Yep.