Most men I met only crave sex with me but can't hold a normal casual conversation. Do guys like that still exist out there?

Do guys still exist that can hold a normal conversation I meant ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Conversation is an art, it doesn't come naturally to most people any more than painting or playing the piano but most people think they can do it at least adequately or don't stop to think about it at all.

In a conversation you must always keep in mind the goal, which is to entertain and that means leaving your interlocutor with the impression you are BOTH absolutely charming people.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're still out there! Just takes patience! Unfortunately, a lot of guys are like life support for their dick and that's about it. :/

What Guys Said 23

• Of course, its not as if all men simply disapeared who where interested in more then sex. the question is where are you meeting these guys and why do they get the impression that your just for sex. Are you sleeping with them immedietly?(ie first date) because if so then that could be it, if your going to places that are usually used for hookups then that could be it, it could be the type of guy your into, it could be how you interact with them etc etc etc. so details?

• Well of course they still exist! But they are very hard to find because they will usually be taken. It's hard to get a genuine good partner, if it was easy then just about everyone would be happy. But that's just more reason not to give up searching for that sort of guy, because once you get a great guy it'll feel so much better than anything before! I hope everything works out, feel free to ask any questions :)

• Nope all those kinds of men are now dead.

I killed them.

• Yeah, they're just in the friendzone. xD No but jokes aside there are guys like that out there.

• Casual? Maybe you don't meet their interests so they skip to sex. That's what I do. It depends on where you live but most guys like music, film, science, or art, or politics. And we don't tend to care about talking for hours about gossip or the last time we ate chocolate.

:P

• Perhaps you need to put yourself in places and situations in which you will meet a better class of man.

• ı don't know lol. Conservation is okay but most of all sex isn't everything. Keep asking questions. Because when you talk about everything you can make sex better. These guys are so pissed of talking and they can't help making that. Anyway, just keep talking.

• Yeah, there are guys who crave conversation. No reason for you to hang out with boring guys.

• You must be the same one posting the same exact related questions over and over again.

• First time I ask a sex related question lol

• let's converse

• I don't only crave sex I can just talk if a girl wants to oh oh no I I can see all the replays that are saying gay oh god no

• Let's talk and you'll find out. Be prepared I'm a horny and random ass talker lol I love debates

• most girls I met only crave sex with me. If girls like that exist then guys like that exist too.

• Apparently so. I mean, you just said you've met them.

• Do guys still exist that can hold a normal conversation I meant

• If you say so

• I'm glad you agree haha

• I like to talk about dorky stupid fantasy shit))) sex is all well and good but life is enough eh)

• Don't worry, the sex they would give you would only last 3 minutes, anyway...

• They're too pussy whipped.

• That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

• @AssJacket No, being "choked" meaning women doing something bad towards men like yelling and stuff like that.

• Oh, gotcha.

• Well now women are beginning to see the effects of equating the genders. Strange that feminism set out to make women not look like sexual object but guys today mostly want sex only, hmmmm

The guys you are looking for are needles in one huge haystack. Gone are the days when women were valued for things more than just sex.

• Depends on your definition on "normal conversation"; however, you'll probably find them as you've friendzoned them

• Try going for the shy nerdy guys or quiet innocent guys. Oh wait, you won't. Yet you will generalize or say most men are like that because of your personal experiences. When the guys who are very likely to be innocent and normal are too boring for you girls.

• no we only want sex ;)

• I believe you will find many guys like that if you look in your friend zone

• Those guys are often overlooked.

What Girls Said 2

• Let me get this straight: you can't talk to boys, but you fall into bed with them somehow? Interesting. That is some skill.

• do guys who can still hold a normal casual conversation exist?
    uh ya i think so. Lol