Is it weird to be a virgin guy in Sweden?

Hi, I'm 23 y. o engineering senior guy. I have never been a relationship. I'm very shy. Foreign people learnt I'm a virgin, think that it is a really strange thing in Sweden. Because, it is known as one of the most sexually liberated countries. Am I weird to be a virgin in 23 y. o?

• Yes, it is smth weird.
    15% (2)13% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • No, not all of the people should be non-virgin.
    85% (11)87% (13)86% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No it isn't, and I've never heard that stereotype about Sweden either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What does Sweden have to do with it?

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not I'm a virgin and 20-21

0|0
    0|0
  • You said you're very shy, so it doesn't seem weird that you'd be a virgin. A lot of very shy people are late bloomers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• People like to generalise countries. But the thing is I don't think the country really makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of weird but not that bad at all there's 20 year old virgins on here wasting their good sex years away, once they start they'll like have erection troubles. A hand is really tight girls aren't always

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fine. There's no countdown but you might be happier if you get laid. It's actually really easy. Chances are you overlook a lot of female attention you get.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have lack of confidence, due to my short height. Avarage Swedish guy is about 5'11 or 1.80m. But, I'm 1.76m. I think girls will reject me because of my stature. I have a pretty handsome face kind of Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd, many friends said it too), but I feel like an organic waste due to lacking in height. It is killing my confidence. I feel kind of all women are like Nazi eugenic doctors and want me to die for saving more sources to long, handsome guys.

• You sound incredibly Swedish. Is that place really like 'Dragon Tattoo' after all? I'm 1.74 so I'll be fucked.

• its not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I was a virgin until age 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it weird? No

0|0
    0|0