How does it feel to have a broken heart?

i never really know how does it feel to have a broken heart. some says that your heart like gonna ache or smtg and it happen when you got rejected or anything but i dont really feel anything when my crush got himself a girlfriend. like my friends was like ' you must be sad. ' and so on. and i acted like i was hurt. sometimes i forced myself to cry. but i really dont feel anything. when my friend said her crush have a girlfriend she felt like her heart ache and it was hard for her to breath and all. but when its me, i dont feel anything. sometimes i just pretend to feel something. like when i ' love ' someone , sometimes i feel like i dont really ' love ' them. i just gotta pretend like i do. i feel like im incapable of love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very tough but what does not kill you makes you stronger

Most Helpful Girl

• that's a difficult feeling to describe. it's like a numbness that paralyses you, but... you can still move somehow.
    usually, it just needs time, but with some people... it needs a miracle. I'm currently undergoing a bit of familial broken heartedness, and for me it's been the worst kind.

What Guys Said 2

• No your not incapable you just did not feel love with that guy.

• Be grateful you've never felt it.

What Girls Said 1

• It just hurts like you literally have this empty space and physical pain in your chest area
    Trust me, you are, you just haven't found the right person yet