Why do average-looking men think they are so HOT?

On gag, I see below-average looking males bragging about how many women they have slept with. I'm not going to mention any names but y'all know who I'm talking about. But guys who are actually handsome are always very humble.

Most Helpful Guy

• You completely hit the nail on the head with the humble comment.
    As for the question, its projection, talking it up to gain confidence/approval.

What Guys Said 37

• Why do average women do the same thing? answer that and you've got your answer.

• I don't know and maybe it's all an act to get tall mad and or talking about them (so they laugh about it in their inboxes).

Who're the #GAGuys saying it though? Give me a hint.

• Gotta be @AWhiteSteve and @PWhiteSteve, it's just GOTTA be😞

• Well I never talked about how many girls I have slept with our bragged about it...

So I think I am gonna count myself in those handsome men you were talking about... So thank-you :-)
    I know I am humble :-D

• Who's A? I wanna know who A is. Tell me who A is. Spill the beans, woman. Spill it. Spiiiiilll it. Spill da beeeeeeanzzzzz. The beans must be spilled. Y u no spill beans. Come ooooon. Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Spill. The. Beans.
    Spill. The. Beans.
    Spill. The. Beans
    www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4473106.jpg

• It's called "game" and it has nothing, or at least very little to do with looks. I'd say I'm about average looking and I lost track of how many girls I've slept with around 50 or so, and I'm sure an STD test would confirm it haha jk... (but yeah probably)

• bragging about sex = they think they're hot?

• These guys are average to you, but can be considered hot by others. Stop being a hater and root for the success of others.

• Am I handsome? (:

Quite frankly the ones who say they've slept with many women might just be telling the truth.
    They may be average in your eyes, but hot in theirs. So... who's really right here?

• What's attractive to one girl doesn't appeal to the next...

I've had super hot bartenders call me hot...

And had ugly girls say the opposite...

So who really gives a fuck?

• Hahaha XD
    You really rustled the guys' jimmies.
    Everyone's going like.
    "wait... is she talking about me?"

Anyway. Now I'm intrigued :P
    Let me in on the secret won't ya?

• it's no longer a secret lol. Just read the comments.

• OHHHHHH , damn XD I know those guys.
      I see where you're coming from lol anyway they're just messing about , don't take it too to heart eh? It's all just fun and games.

• yeah lol

• Yikes, who hurt you kiddie?

• I feel targeted OP. The misc gave me a 7 in facial aesthetics doe

• ummm u look okay actually

• I mean either way dude you shouldn't shame somebody for their looks unless they are asking for it. Consultant is my boy and he a badass dude. He has no issues getting women at all. Look up to him tbh. You're under 18 so of course looks are everything at that age. Not cool at all though. A lot of girls on here will just mindlessly attack guys like that because they don't like when other people are confident or don't bullshit around in what they say. I have no filter most of that time and most people on here hate me. That girl below just did it to me because she doesn't like me because she probabaly got butthurt about something I said to her before on this website. It's stupid af.

• okay sorry mr. banana. but those dudes act like 12-year-olds lol

• op they don't actually get laid and i know who your talking about lmaooo

• Mention names!
    It's not fun if you don't mention them :(

• read comments lol

• Ahh, I see.

I don't think I have ever seen A brag to be honest :/

• Lol I'm guessing it's a boost of confidence for them to act like that xD

• I think average looking girls do the same. I'm barely average at best, but I try not to let it keep me down because I know confidence can compensate for poor looks.

• All I gotta say is beauty is in the eye of the beholder... For you they're average but for other girls, he's attractive.

• I know I'm ugly so I don't brag. I even had to take the mirrors out of my room because everytime I look into them I just want to kill myself. No sense in lying to myself about things.

• you must be talking about me...

I remember when everything was pressumed because someone is ugly. that adolescent mind... I miss it.

• thats why they are here where else they can be bragging about sex..
    you won't find good men brag about how many women they have slept with
    coz they know that its not a good thing that u should brag about.
    i would rather brag about how good i am and how much i make my girl happy
    not about how many whole i filled

• Just male posturing. I don't know why you would associate with boys, wait until you can date a man.

• why do average looking girls think they are so hot?

• can't be ale, applefan, azgeda so who is this A who brags! ?

• because that works better with the ladies than being like "iΒ΄m so mediocre looking"

• Because no one can fact check them.

• Don't insult me in front of everyone 😂 LOL

• Why are you complaining? Better yet, why are you anonymous?

• Dunno, I'm ugly as fuck so I got no idea. >.>

• Lol, beast mode.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 16

• This question has brought out so much butthurt it's ridiculous lol. I personally don't really care about how people view themselves here. I keep my distance from those types and all is well.

• Maybe bc confidence goes a longg way in the dating world

• Looks are not everything. Besides, it's the internet. They could be lying...

• don't be rude. you sound judgmental.

• Same with the chicks lol. People just wanna feel better about themselves I guess.

• Ahaha.

Same goes with average looking women.

:\

• some girls do that too

• People in their lives have LIED to them and they believe it to be true

• Hahaha these comments tho lmaooo

• you haven't seen them in person so how do you know if theyre hot or not? lol

• If u ugly and still get girls that is kind of an achievement.

• 💁Confidence goes a long ways?

• Distorted viewpoints.

• Agreed, I see it in person also. Usually the below average looking guys are cocky as, rave about all the girls they've had, think they can get get any girl they want. Yet to most handsome guy in the room is much more humble, maybe even self conscious... sometimes shy. She it with girls too. The not so good looking pull all the guys. The pretty girls sit in corner wondering what's wrong with them. Thinking they're ugly etc.

• Why do bitter underage women think they can shit on guys not getting girls when they never had a guy in all their life? And I think if they are who I think they are, They got pretty interesting snapchat and pretty much more life than you 😃

• i have an amazing life but thank you and u just indirectly admitted they are ugly.

• Which "dude"? And you were lol, you mentioned that in other comments and pretty sure their feeling won't be hurt by someone with no courage saying all this about them behind keyboard

• gee stop being so presumptuous. i don't care about either of them. have a good life #blocked

• I think i know who you're talking about can you give me another hint lmfao , whats the first letter of his username? I know of 2 male users on here that literally believe they are hottest things ever when in reality they're barely average.. They say they get all the girls and that all guys are jealous LOL its dumb