Guys, There are 2 types of men in the dating world. Which one are you?

• Looking for the possibility of a committed relationshipGuys, There are 2 types of men in the dating world. Which one are you?
    84% (53)
  • Looking to sleep with as many girls possible and never committGuys, There are 2 types of men in the dating world. Which one are you?
    16% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Or a mix (and I think a lot of guys are like this). We're looking/open to a serious relationship but if the opportunity to "sleep around" presents itself, most are going to accept that as well. It's not easy for most guys to get sex and we're always horny (daily), so it's like if you're hungry and someone is offering you your favorite food in front of your face, you're probably going to eat it (it's that basic human urge is my point here). Yes, younger guys especially are more interested in sex because they are curious and horny and too young still for a "serious" commitment. Most guys aren't looking to sleep around with a lot of women (aka sleep around), just want the sex and women usually don't want it as often as guys do.

What Guys Said 34

• 1. It's not that simple with me lol - check 'status' in my profile ha ha
    2. I'd term myself poly-amorous till recently that I've gone monogamous with someone that I don't crave to acquire either (told you watch my profile lol)
    3. One more thing, I don't date to sleep around and have sex. When I date it's a date - period
    3.1. When I do sleep around it's mutual and I've mentioned my intentions much before anything else :)
    4. Again, commitment and responsibility is something I believe in and evince, I will nor have I ever shirked from those :)

• There's actually a third type, balancing commitment--horrible word, by the way--with fucking as many chicks as possible. But most people are too indoctrinated or close minded to think it's even an option. Dun dun dun.

• Would that life were as simplistic and as binary as this. This is more like a spectrum than a simple black and white choice. I'd venture to say that most single guys would be interested in a longish term relationship, but in the meantime practice makes perfect. Many if not most guys in committed relationships will value loyalty over fidelity.
    Personally we have been married close to 40 years. But I still get the urge for sessions with a professional dominatrix, erotic, but not sexual, if that makes any sense?

• I want a wifeyyy, I ain't about that manwhore life.
    I swear!

• I used to be in the A category, but when I was young I found that if young women found out that the man was looking for one special women to love rather than a pump and dump. . . they would run for the exit.
    They wanted players and sundry versions of the bad boy.
    In the end, I realised that I was on a futile quest. . . so I gave up and walked away.

• Your severe lack of understanding of men is disturbing.

Men, good men, men who have their shit together, high quality men... men don't look for the possibility of a committed relationship. Women earn commitment from us. Real men know not to give that shit away for free.

• When I was single, I was just out of a 11+ year LTR so I was up for whatever - NSA fun, short flings, proper girlfriends.

• I don't fit into either of those categories.

• I've only been interested in a long lasting relationships, random sex never appealed to me.

• i guess most of the players out there wouldn´t go to a site like this xD therefore, i claim the survey is skewed.

• I'd love a committed relationship, but it's hard for me, since I am an ethnic minority with Asperger's syndrome and don't have enough pizzazz to attract women my age.

• A, always A.

• That's black n white thinking. There are different levels in-between. For example you could be polyamorous, be settled with children and still sleep around. You could have a plan to sleep around for 3 years, then commit etc.

• a committed friends with benefits relationship, or an open relationship, no a fan of one night stands and too much destroyed from my last two years committed relationship so I wanna have fun without getting hurt or hurt anyone ! ...

• Im the dying breed. The genuine gentlemen that cares about girls and although i love sex i dont do one night stands

• I'm A

• I'm not seeking to commit. But if there's a woman worth committing to then I won't complain.

• A, always been like that

• C. Not looking for any relationship nor sex with girls.

• i am C- Happily single

• depends on teh girl

• Neither, so there's, at the least, option C.

• Neither i choose my own path

• Actually both I'm pretty open!

• Definitely A

• I voted A, a cheerful wife is the joy of life !

• Definitely the one looking for a committed relationship

• Being so desperate for a relationship could lead you to commit to someone who sucks...

• This is incorrect there are 6 types of men in the dating world
    1. Men looking for the possibility of a committed relationship
    2. Men looking to sleep with as many girls as possible
    3. Men who have no clue what they want but think it involves women
    4. Men who are into dudes
    5. Men who don't really care about dating but end up in relationships/hook up situations anyways
    6. Men who aren't part of the dating world but desperately want to be and will take anything they can get

• I want a casual relationship and then just see how it goes and how long it lasts. It's so annoying when people start a relationship with the intention of getting married in the future

• More from Guys
    4