Girls, What does it mean when a girl calls her BFF immediately after a guy asks her out?

I asked this girl out, she said yes. I found out she called her best friend THE EXACT MINUTE she received my text and wanted advice from her. She then texted back and agreed to go out.

What does it mean when chicks do that?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I do this all of the time. Doesn't matter if I'm crazy about the guy, my best friend has gotta know what's up before I make any definite decisions. But it's also a good thing, because if she wasn't into you she wouldn't be so excited to tell her friend!

What Girls Said 4

• It means that specific girl is incapable of making decisions by herself. Or she didn't actually like you that much and needed a second opinion.

• How do you know she wanted advice regarding dating you?

• Because her BFF is also my good friend, so she told me. She immediately called her and said something along the lines "I know you're busy, but you need to help me out here. He asked me out, so how do I respond?". Her BFF told her "just do what you feel like doing" and then she texted me saying she'd like to go out.

• I understand you situation more than you know, believe me.
    And the only thing you can do now is just focus on other things. Try not to think about this girl.

• Shit sorry, I answered the wrong question
      The answer was meant for a different one
      Clicked yours by mistake
      My bad

• Don't make a big deal out of it, it's not. Maybe she was excited so she went to tell her, or maybe she needed an advice. Best friends tell each other almost everything.

• Well, I know her BFF very well, and she told me that this girl usually doesn't ask for advice regarding guys she's only friends with or whatever. She only does this when it's a guy she likes or something like that.

I know when my ex once reached out again, I was so excited that I immediately called my best friend and told her about it. But that was because I still had feelings for my ex, if I didn't care I would even bother to inform anyone, let alone THAT quickly.