Ladies; Would This Piss You Off?

If your boyfriend of a few years and you got into a fight and he asked to be left alone, and ignored you for 2 weeks, only to contact you and send you cute videos via text, but not actually talk to you with words?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got pissed off that he tried to re-establish contact without words.
    You would have gotten pissed if he were to use words but would have said something bad.
    You would have gotten pissed if he did nothing at all.

From my point of view, he simply took the safest route.

• But after he tried to re-establish contact without words, I used kind words to talk to him and let him know I enjoyed the videos, and he is back to saying nothing?
      How safe can you be going into week 3?

• Then I honetly can not say what he wants.

• Well i shall find out sooner or later! Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes?

• Would you accept that he needed time off and just continue being in the relationship, or would you end it?

• I'd give him a little more time, but if nothing changes then I'd cut it off. Tell him that if he can't talk to you with real words, then you can't make a relationship out of it. But yeah, still give him a little more time.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but yeah that would piss me off

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. It's a complete communication breakdown that was preventable. And if he thinks cutesy videos are going to appease me after he's dropped off planet earth for two weeks, he's got another thing coming.

• Yeah that would. That's not how mature people like

• It would extremely piss me off, in fact possibly so much that he could easily end up being history.

• Piss me off? Yea

Will I break up with home for that? No.