I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 24 years old do you think this is good healthy age for a relation ship? We decided to got engaged after few monthes?

Some people told me he is still young he will change his mind after years what do you think is this age for a guy good to decide?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is. There's no right age for these things actually. Just let things happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not to young. What matters it that he's ready. Though, I don't really get "got engaged after few month" part. Where is the rush? You guys are young, you have time to get to know each other in this relationship.

• He is loving me since 4 years so we decide to make a new step in this relationship what do you think?

• Then why did you say "after two month"? two month after what?

• I mean after few monthes from now we decided to got engaged

What Guys Said 4

• Every guy is different. I was out of college and ready to settle down so I don't think he will change his mind. However the engaged after a few months is a bit of a worry.

• There is never a good time to get into relationships...
    If you Two get along with each other then fuck what other people say!!!

• Are you economically stable? Marriage costs around 20-40 thousands euros on its own, plus the house etc. Do you think you can afford that?
    If so, go ahead, even though I would need at least 3-4 years of relationship before such a huge step.

• Yes he has a job and a house and i am working as well but i mean the ming of the guy when is considered full mature by the way he starts loving me since 4 years so what do you think?

• What is the problem

• I don't know. It's just I'm not used to. Here people get engaged during their late 20s or, more commonly, during their early 30's.

• It's okay Don't think about it

What Girls Said 0