My girlfriend spends her days off and a lot of time with her friends, how can we do anything together?

I love my girlfriend and I know for a fact she loves me. She and I both work a good amount and only get to see each other mostly on weekends and maybe a night in the week if hours allow it. We have been talking about planning a trip away together but she is always using her vacation days to see her friends and puts me in the back seat when taking off. I get she has to see her friends and all that and we both need to do our own thing, but I can't ever plan time away with her. What do I do? How do I bring that up to her? I can't surprise her or anything as much as i want too. I don't want to book and spend money when its not able to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her what you need from her

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to have to have a conversation with her. Tell her how it makes you feel when she doesn't make you a priority. Here is the reality I am always seeing where women say that men need to make them a priority, it goes both ways, if she can't do that then she has no business going with you and wasting your time.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her you miss her and want to spend time with just her, and a trip together sounds really good

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her that you want to do something with just the two of you! Chances are that she will like that idea (quite a bit, I would assume) and once you picked a day, think of something fun/cool/romantic/etc to do!