Ok in short... My boyfriend works from 8 to 6 pm 6 days per week so always he got house at 8 pm because ge works far from his house so?

He always tired except at week ends we could watch a movie or talking for hours ,, during the week we hust talk like one hour and a half at night before sleeping this is normal or he is so busy or i'm a needy girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both but understandable from both points of view, I guess you need to set a time to get busy or just accept the week ends only

Most Helpful Girl

• He may Be this Busy beaver here, dear, But it seems he is Putting Team Effort to be with you.
    Take what you can, He is doing what he can to please you. He only gets One day a week off, And perhaps, This is the Day you both can do something in a Big Way.
    I have had Relationships where the guy Only Texts once in awhile to say "Hi" And to to let me know when he Wanted to get together, Not making Me Many times his Top Priority Necessarily, On his Only... Day off.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• An hour and a half? That shows he's still making time for you, despite his long hours.

Take a step back and realize that you need to give him his space. Imagine how you'd feel after working for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.
    You'd feel EXHAUSTED, I'm sure.

He is clearly trying and showing you he cares. :] A good guy from the sound of it.

• You're needy

• I... can't even read this...