Guys, Where Do You Think All The Good Women Are?

So I've seen a bunch of questions asking where can women find a good man, but no one really asking where men can find good women. So if someone asked you where you think all the good wife material women are, where do you think they'd be?

And don't say married. Being married doesn't mean they should be married.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unicorns my dear... Unicorns.

Most Helpful Girl

• Church or bookstores

• Girls at bookstores are freaks.

• @Likes2drive I can't get enough of the barns & noble by my house. But I've seen the craziest looking people in there.

Yes, you can find me there. I look like one of the guys in the front cover of the romance novels. Giant pecs and ripped up abs. And always shirtless with wind always blowing my long hair. lol

• @Flotri66 your funny man, but I was hoping she would answer since I never saw any women I would like

What Guys Said 15

• I've seen =multiple examples of guys being successful in Philippines finding "good" women. That is women who were raised with traditional vaules, saved themselves for marriage, are emotionally stable and were making good wifes in a balanced relationship.

That isn't 100%, there are corrupt girls there as well. Other than that, I do not know... you have to sort through the coals looking for gems...

• why go for good?

i prefer chemistry

• They're out there and they won't be the same for every man. A man can meet his good woman anywhere, he just have to look for her and use reason to make his decision.

• Where are all the good women? Why, they're everywhere! It all depends if an individual lady wants to be a good lady. They all have the potential if they want to be.

• I'm not sure. The only ones I thought were good we're not available. There's two women I've met that I thought were amazing and they were both taken and now married. So, I have no idea.

• Guess in a library but I don't read books. Perhaps the girls my drivers teacher brought by could be girlfriend material, maybe I even find one party girl that values monogamy when I go out

• I found my good woman at a shinedown concert.

• Russia, most likely. And Estonia, according to an Estonian friend of mine.

• My reqs were always smart, sexy and can cook.
    That's all I need.

• I think my ideally good women are playing sports like volleyball and basketball lol

• In another dimension without stupid people

• Depends on who the someone is, if it's a girl asking me that I'll say right in front of me.

• good girls dont exist because they've turned into angels

• You have made an assumption in your question which needs to be examined.

• I just figured all the good ones are taken either way, maybe they just hang out where we could meet them and work in an somewhere we will never come across and then they they just hang out with their friends in bunches so they never get approached

What Girls Said 5

• They're all dead

• I've seen loads of guys asking that.

• Sport clubs, college, your colleagues, bars or any place where you are likely to find people who have something in common with you. I don't think there are many "bad" people in this world, just more or less compatible ones. Even for a trashy hooker the perfect man might exist and she might be the perfect woman for someone.

• I tend to befriend them. They are certainly not "unicorns".

• Where they think they are, isn't always where they actually are.