I met a girl in February and haven't seen her since. Is it creepy if I ask her out now?

In February I met a lovely lady. I've only met her once, but she seemed both nice, intelligent and verry pretty. I haven't seen her since February. Is it creepy if i send her a message on facebook and ask her out for a date?

• Yes, it is creepy
    17% (3)30% (3)21% (6)Vote
  • No, it is fine
    39% (7)20% (2)32% (9)Vote
  • Hard to say/it depends
    44% (8)40% (4)43% (12)Vote
  • I dont know
    0% (0)10% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that instead of spontaneously just jumping on her with that question, maybe invite her to drink some coffee with you at a cafe or something, start slow and take baby steps. Get to know her first. You need to get to know someone before deciding you want to be in a relationship with them is what I personally feel.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'm pretty young but hear me out. I do not think its creepy but ask yourself this and be honest. "Do you think she will even remember you?" If yes then go ahead... If the answer is no then I would give it a second thought you know... But I would just do it like these girls said above, Good Luck Brother!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Holler at her send her a message but yea ask her if she'd like to hang out maybe grab some coffee or a beer if you drink but I wouldn't ask her on a "date," that to me would be weird and creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely do it!
    It's so rare to be physically asked out on a date. She'll be surprised but I'm pretty sure she'll agree! She'd be stupid not to

0|0
    0|0
  • talk to her first? have a conversation, see if she's interested, if *you're* actually interested in her in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• who gives a shit. do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say yes.

But go for it - "you win some, you lose some"

0|0
    0|0