Is this normal?

Me and this guy like each other but when he asked me out i still said no... I like him a lot I just couldnt say yes. Its not that i dont want a relationship though.

So some people are saying it might affect our friendship and stuff but that never happened... We are still really close. I just can't see myself dating him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's asking out in the normal sense, you could say yes but take it slow. There's no reason to say no if you like him. It will make him doubt himself for no reason, and have more unnecessary negative effects, which he might even end up associating with you. Don't say no when you mean to say yes (and vice versa). You'll only end up hurting each other more.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both are friends to the Ends, @destinydawn500, Then he will understand That... I just can't see myself dating him.
    Make it gentle, make it Soft, Just Explain to him that you are just '14' and you feel you are a bit too young yet, And that Maybe one day when you are older, You Might just say "Yes."
    He most likely will be Disappointed but as my old Saying goes Here, Dear... Half a loaf is better than no loaf.
    Hopefully, He will see that he is still lucky to have a Sweet Treat that he is Still... Really close with.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and enjoy your weekend. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• Is it your first time getting asked out? It's pretty normal for people to get nervous, and it's easier to wait and let things pass, than to jump into something.

• No, it's not normal. It's foolish. The guy you like asks you out, but you say no! Weird!

• he will be boored next time you will friendzone him. DONT waste ocasions like that cuz hell forget about ya

What Girls Said 3

• I think u don't love him then. . n want to remain his friend for life.. r8

• Why say no if you like him? From my experience guys don't like to be played with. You can't be flip flop

• So why did you say no?