As a married couple should we have unprotected sex with another married couple?

We are a married couple and we've been married for 7 years. We are both fit and we are in our late 30's early 40's. About a year ago we went out and met a very nice couple around our same age and the are both good looking. Both my wife and his wife are extremely gorgeous. We met another time and after a great night of drinks, dancing and lost of flirting, we decided to go to our house to spend some more time together. It was obvious that thing will get a little more serious but we didn't think much of it. At our house we put some music and we started to dance, in a blink of an eye the ladys started dancing and started making out. I could believe my eyes but it was very arousing. Long story short, we swap wives and I couldn't believe that I was inside another man wife and someone else was inside my wife, but it was one of the best nights of my life. After that we meet like every 3 to 4 months and we usually spend the weekend together in a mix of going out to eat, dancing and sex. Ok... so... the question is. Since we have been with them for so long and we all feel safe with each other, they proposed to have unprotected sex. I talk to my wife and she likes the idea but I'm not completely convinced. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Shout we do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dont know the history of these people... you need to be protected.

• I am curious tho... what would you do if one of the ladies got pregnant?

• We both have vasectomy, so girls won't get pregnant. But yes I do know they are a couple like us that have never done anything like what we did, we are both not into the swinger lifestyle and we don't go to swingers club. Anyway my concern is an STD. We are both clean (tested) and would like to keep it that way. However, after all that we experience it is a turn on to think about that. Just want to have clear head and be sure that we will be safe before we take that step.

• Thanks for the MH

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I think thats a conversation for you to have with them and where they are comfortable. I mean if you trust that they are safe and they aren't sleeping with other people outside of you guys then sure. If she can't get pregnant then even better

• We are both safe. We both have a vasectomy, so girls won't get pregnant. I'm more concern about STD.

• Get tested first. You don't know who else they've done it with. Wouldn't want to fuck up your lives by getting an incurable disease.

• That's what I was thinking. We usually do every six months and we just did recently but we will talk and to see if we all go and get tested together, that way we can all be sure that this will be completely safe and we can go through with it.

• That sounds like a great idea :) good luck with it. Sounds like a fun experience you're all having.

• Thanks for your feedback!

What Guys Said 3

• Hey, do whatever you want at your own risk. Whatever the outcome and consequences are will eventually be reality, be ready to face them regardless if it's good or bad. You know what they say? You Only Live Once.

• https://youtu.be/QvyyYDfe0Ic
    Skip to about 3:50 if 6 minutes is too long for you.

• I dont understand how a man, would let another man fuck his wife and be happy with it,,,
    Its disguisting to me