How do I get rid of a reallly bad razor burn on my lady parts?

How do i get rid of a razor burn super quickly? Like I'm planning on being eaten out soon and i don't want a really bad razor burn. Also, if you were going down on a girl would it gross you out if a girl had really bad razor burn?

What Guys Said 1

• They have different creme you can put on it. You have to give it time to heal and go away. Also let it air out to don't always keep it covered. I don't think having a razor burn is to gross depending on what part of your private part it is on. If I cared for the girl I would still go down on her.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't shave against the hair next time! For example, if you shave your legs and you start down at your ankle and then move the razor up towards your knee, that's shaving against the hair.

Shaving against the hair is good at getting the hairs really short, but the skin around your lady area is much more sensitive than the skin on your legs, hence the bad razor burn. Try shaving downwards instead and be gentle! You can go over the same area a couple of times and get as much hair away as possible. This has always worked for me, and no more razor burn :)

• I doubt he is going to find it gross. It will eventually heal on its own.