Guys, how willing are you to date Asian girls like me?

Hi
Since I'm still doing online dating, I'm interested to know whether would you like to date Asian girls / me?
And why is your answer?
(Sorry I didn't wear makeup in this pic lol)

Need more opinions @@
Like, if you see me randomly on street, would you come up saying hi to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Race, colour or creed for me has no bearing on who I am attracted to.
    Women are women if you like them and find them attractive there are no boundaries to seeing them.
    However if a certain type of cultural background or look of a race is very attractive to you then once again this should be encouraged.
    Multiracial and racial relationships seem very strong to me.
    Men and women of these different back grounds seem to bond even stronger as they have all ready had to overcome some judgmental individuals.
    So yes iam very open to it dating different races and have been very fortunate to of experienced these relationships.
    For me Asian girls are some of the most attractive to me. I like the polite demure culture but it's something in how they look is slightly different. This difference I find attractive. There is also an exotic mystical erotic undertone to them too.
    This I find intriguing and can find myself drawn to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think you have any problem with your appearance. I am also on a online dating / make friends website. I notice that 95% of white man only ask me for sex and the Asian would want to date me or be friend with me.

At the moment I am dating one that are Asian that are adopted into a western family. I think we matched well and hoping it will work out.

I like both white and Asian guys, and he is just perfect for me.

I hope you can find one soon too =)

• Thanks for your kind comment :)
      And yes, some white guys are only looking for sex on dating sites lol

It's good that you found a nice gentleman, lucky you :D
      I'm dating someone who treats me well too and hopufully it can work out lol

• That sounds great, follow you =)

I hope it work for both of us !

• Hope so :D

What Guys Said 33

• Why wouldn't I date you, if we had things in common, and shared some interesting things. I wouldn't just reject you for being Asian, if that is what you are asking.
    for me, it is all about how we relate, and what we share, and like.

• Yeah I love Asian girls and they're tied with the black women for the #1 spot on my preference list.

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Yes, I would because I don't discriminate based on where the girl is from.

• I like Asian girls but you're not quite my type sry. But in general I'd be willing to date Asian girls :). Your picture is super small by the way :P

• Unlikely since there are no Asians where I come from.

• Sure, why not? Like it or not, society is still rather superficial and stuck on looks. Everyone makes judgement calls based on another's appearance and, in many cases, personality doesn't matter.

I'd say hello to you, sure... How would you respond? I don't care from where someone comes, as long as they're kind, intelligent and open to the same from me.

• Well, randomly say hi is unlikely, since you girls will think we are creeper's xDD
    But i consider Asians a very attractive type, like other non Asians.

• If you come to America I think you will get too much attention from guys not too little. A lot of guys here have an "Asian Fetish."

• Why is that?

• I am not saying you all are, but guys in America think you are.

• lol, I am submissive if the other treat me nicely.

If not I would just leave...

• If I knew any Asians sure I'd give em a shot.

• BRB just amazon primed Harbor Freight Rectangle Magnifying glass so I can see what OP looks like.

s33.postimg.org/.../...16_05_27_at_12_59_21_AM.png

• Hi there! I would totally try to meet you. My personal preference is Asians, latinas and middle eastern women so you'd be right in my wheelhouse.

That being said, I'd still like to get to know you as a person.

• Yeah, that's how dating works :)

• ha ha ha Yes I know. But there's the opinion that guys will go for Asian women just because they are Asian and that they believe stereotypes of Asian women.

I was pointing out that even though I think Asian women are generally beautiful, I wouldn't date one just because. I understand that they are as individual and different as everyone else.

• Ah that's a nice point :)
      Yup for sure because everyone is quite different even of the same race.
      At least, I am not of the stereotype kind of girl haha

• my best friend loves Asian women says they are the nicest people to be with. and im not talkin sexually im talkin emotionally

• I would, without hesitation. I think so would most all American guys; we find Asian girls to be very attractive, like you!

• m from poland. still i would go for you with all my heart 😉 i love every woman in the world. nationality isn't that important. even i would prefer dating Asian girl. especially japanese. i <3 japan through xd even if she won't nya to me 😯😟

• Well you're kinda too old for me but if I was also 30 I probably would. I am generally attracted to Asians. I think they are cute, have great hair, and tend to age quite nicely.

• Ethnicity isn't really important to me at all.

• I would date you because you are very cute, hot and pretty. I would take you out on a fun date.

• I'd date you. You're pretty.

• 15 / 10 times I WILL !!

• hell yea

• Very likely. and yes, you are attractive :)

• I'm Asian myself, but no. I prefer taller women and most Asian women are too short for me (I'm 6'2").

Plus, I think that so many Asian women love white men so much, so I decided why can't I have my shot? I'm going to go for the white women only.

Plus, I don't really do much with Asian culture. I am a goth rocker and a metalhead. And I don't like how most Asians are having their children become physicians or engineers, I want to be a cyber security analyst.

• You don't need makeup :)

• I'd date an Asian girl if I came across one I liked. But... you tend to act so super happy/innocent/naive all the time and that puts me off...

• "super happy/innocent/naive all the time" where did I portray this image lol

• I don't know you personally, but you asked about "Asian girls like me" and you have the signature peace sign photo (but please don't take this too serious, I'm just a random dude on the internet).

• lol
      No worries, just curious.

• Do you live in LA?

• Why are you looking at men outside of your own race?

• No. I just wanna know what others think. I would like to date Asians as well for sure.

• you look pretty attractive, i would love to date you.

• I wouldnot like

• I love Asian girls (most, not all)
    Dark Asians i am NOT attracted to.
    Yellow/pale skin ones, i am

• Prefer lighter skin tones. Makes sense.

• They are very feminine and that is what i love about them!

• Depends, how willing are you to date Asians guys that are just like you?
    Anybody that wants to impress another race so hard or is self-hating is a turn off.

• Totally willing to date Asian guys.
      And no, I am not self-hating. I don't even know where did you come to this conclusion.

• cause I've noticed it from a lot of Asians being one myself. Even though you are willing to date Asian guys you are still asking white guys or black guys because if you were asking Asians guys you wouldn't ask the question in such a way.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• lmao. Asian women have it so easy on online dating, i wish i was Asian sometimes. 😭 but you're pretty, a lot of guys will flock towards you.

• Thank you :))
      But I don't think online dating is easy for me :(

• You're really cute im sure guys would date you