Awkward situation, help needed?

so this guy named jake and i were friends for a while. i told him about my problems with my ex boyfriend and stuff and we started to get close. then he starts touching my butt and my legs. he asked if i wanted a ride home and he can "hang out" at my place, and that i should keep it "lowkey" after class. i said i couldn't bc i had plans. we didn't talk for a week but yesterday we hung out together on campus and when we were alone he started grabbing my butt and asked me to give him head but i said i couldnt on campus, a professor could walk in at any time. my friend saw us together and he asked if there was anything going on, bc jake has a girlfriend. when i found this out i told my friend amber everything but she twisted my words saying i said me and jake slept together, when i told her i would when she asked me if i would do it and told a bunch of people and now jake is upset with me and its awkward and i found out he didn't really have a girlfriend, to make matters worse, what do i do?

sdopooooooooooooooooooooo

What Guys Said 2

• It simply comes down to how you feel about Jake. If you'd like a chance to have a relationship with him then quickly you need to tell him the straight up truth. . Open up and be honest about what has happened and how. I also think that your friends need to be kept out of your love life or potential male friends new relationship. This never helps as they all ways have their own angles and thoughts. These are seldom helpful to couples starting out in a relationship.

• tell the truth to jake and then leave the rest upto jake, if he believes it then good if he doesn't then leave him and move on

What Girls Said 1

• Stop acting like you're still in high-school? Seriously, if a guy is getting fresh with you as you're trying to open up to him about problems with another guy, that's your first creeper warning. He obviously wasn't listening past the point of, "She's single and maybe I can bang her".

Your "friend" is clearly jealous of you and trying to make you look bad. Dump them both.