Girl won't hangout or talk on phone but texts me 24/7 and doesn't talk to any other guys help?

I met This girl at college during the last week of the semester and we hit it off while studying together and she started texting me endlessly and now it's to the point where she told me were "talking" and she wants to date but she has to take things slow. My problem is she won't talk on the phone or meet up in person which is really weird since we already have hung out before we liked each other. So my question is , is she just using me for attention or is she genuinely taking things slow.

Side note she said she is celibate.

What Girls Said 1

• possibly genuinely taking it slow... who knows girls are very confusing people or maybe she's trying to seem super super mysterious... stealth mode

What Guys Said 2

• i think she's taking things slow.

• She is taking it slow... Maybe she wants you to be the right one and doesn't want to rush things..