My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another guy 😕 ?

She says because I have a big butt that she wants me to do it & watch. She's been wanting me to do this for a while now and lately has been getting mad at me for saying I can't do it. I might just do it to make her happy soon. What do you think. & here's a picture, maybe that will make you see why see wants it to happen.My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another guy 😕 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• damn

if she's so into it, she can try with a strap on or just butt fingering u... (at least it is not as agressive... -__- but damn girl is reading way too much yaoi porn. nd damn i wouldn't share my guy, not even with a dude. i mean... what a turn off -__-

now getting another dude in the mix is too much to ask of u, since ure straight, assume

nd if u also dont want anal sex, just say no. u dont need to b subjected to that if u dont want to.

• really, try sugesting it. strap on

cause at least that doesn't involve another dude and she still gets to see u dominated, as she apparently wants to see u.

but damn, if u rnt gay or bi, then it is wrong of her to even force u or try to convince u to do this...

say hell to the no

• Good points.

• i hope u solve this in a way it can please both, without having to compromise anyone's well being.

What Girls Said 4

• You have a fuckable ass yes..😉 but what she's asking for is wrong...

• Oh my god lol. well, um, if you feel comfortable with it, go for it! if you don't, make sure she knows, and if she doesn't accept it, break up with her?

but it sounds like you're pretty okay with it, so I wish you fun! ^-^ (p. s.: there's nothing wrong with being bisexual)

• well have fun with the gay butt sex
    P. S u gotta real nice ass

• This is a troll right?

What Guys Said 10

• No. Just no. Unless 1) she had sex with a girl for you. 2) she's dying. 3) you're bisexual

• So you'd be bi for your gf?

• Don't do it! A relationship of any type, including sexual, should never be among more than two people for any amount of time whatsoever! Never involve anyone more than you and your girl.

• Haven't you asked this like 10 times? You obviously want done d00d to nail you, do it or don't already!

• I really hope this is a troll.
    If not , dont do it, she WILL lose respect for you and SHE will dump you.
    But man, that ass is phat!!

• what the fuck

• Have fun with that gay sex bruh

• Seems like whoever is in the picture is a girl, small boobs and a large ebony ass.

But the girl in the question is fucked up in the head

• I'm not a girl, I have no breast. Funny that you would think that though.

• nice try catfish -_-