Why do a lot of guys here complain like whiny little kids that girls don't like nice guys, don't they realize girls don't want a boring pushover?

Maybe women will like them when they are ready to settle down in their 30s but right now girls don't want you okay, so stop whining, if girls want bad boys they are gonna date them so don't get your panties In a wad over it, do nice guys not realize this?

• They don't get it
  • They realize it but just too naive
  • Let's see these results dog
  • They are pussys

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't have to turn into the stereotypical Mr. bad boy alpha douche bag to simply not be a pushover. This is what so many guys on here don't get, many girls just want a nice guy with balls.

What Girls Said 2

• Either they don’t get it or they are in complete and total in denial about the fact that their personality is unappealing to women in general for reasons that are greater than simply being “nice”. I’m willing to bet that these guys use the trait of niceness to compensate for whatever thrilling, adventurous, intensely appealing traits they don’t possess naturally. So they’re always just like, “Well I’m NICE: I should get the girl!!! >:( “ Nah. Doesn’t work like that. Having the most basic, minimal behavior of being a decent human being does not guarantee that a woman is going to want you or find you more desirable over another man. No woman wants to be with a boring pushover who’s not assertive, would let her walk all over him, is predictable to the point of being unimaginative and not exciting, and generally can’t excite her spirit.

• Since women are the gatekeepers for sex maybe this is why women should be responsible for any physical harm or verbal abuse done to them when fucking so called bad boy thugs or criminals. Maybe then they would probably desire good caring men who are providers with relationship qualities, women are irrational and are not capable of choosing the right partner based on logic reasons why the world is such a messed up place, just imagine a world where women were not attracted to a man of power and money the world be a much better place.

• @Indigo91 Women aren't the "gatekeepers for sex" -_- That sounds silly and over analytical.
      Furthermore, I'm not interested in your bitter whining, bitching, and moaning. Take that crying to a therapist. I'm sorry but I don't want to hear that sniveling BS. Women aren't responsible for making sure a man knows how the fuck to treat her and show her respect: that's some bitter, misogynistic nonsense.

• @Indigo91 Worry less about BUSINESS THAT IS NOT YOURS and who random women that you will never get to know, meet, or even speak to experience on their own individual journeys and more about why women are not interested in YOU. Maybe overanalyzing potential situations of others that are sincerely none of your business makes you feel better about your lackluster dating world but it doesn't change the reality that women generally may find you undateable if that's the case.

• AMEN.
    it's like their mom told them that she loved them too much and they think their shit dont stink. they only see flaws in everyone else.

What Guys Said 7

• Moms tell Guys to be Good as the other guy said. so they end up acting TOO GOOD. and end up getting used by girls. these are the guys who show that they have no backbone and end up getting "friendzoned."

Girls need to feel challenged, Teased and just need to have fun with then, this is what those guys refuse to understand. i dont have to change from a nice guy to a asshole to get girls. i can just stay my self which is the neutral of the 2. also they need to be forward. which most of these guys aren't

• The bad boys and the girls who want them deserve each other.
    Do not expect the good men to be waiting patiently at bus stop for the day when the women grow a brain and realise that the nice guys (hate that term) are better relationship and husband material.
    A significant and increasing number of the good men are dealing with rejection and lonliness by walking away from women and becoming Men Going Their own Way (MGTOW).
    That is the reason behind the so-called man drought, about which women on the wrong side of 30 complain.
    The men are still out there, but they have been hurt so much for so long that they are no longer interested.

• Pft I could care less)) I'm nice and adorable but i would be up for dating but I also love making money so I can support a family so that's my main goal. Nice guys as you say or punks how I say it. Will go through this why I make money. Bad boys will be punks. And I'll take the job opportunities they don't worry about ) hell all of you are punks! Pft!!! Haha I'm final ting slowly aging into my personality)))

• I was with you till you saud women would settle down with them ince they are 30. Okay, thats just pathetic. Who would do that?

• That is what happens. About age 30 there is a big change in demonstrated female group preference.
      What a significant and increasing number of such women are finding is that more of the good men are walking away and are no longer interested.
      MGTOW

• @cth96190 well , it sucks for those ' nice guys' who wife them up...

• You're just as bitter. Get over it.

• They're just sexually frustrated.

• They were told growing up that:
    - girls and guys were the same
    - that most guys are 'jerks' and girls hate that.

As guys, they are typically looking for ok looking and sweet. Since 'girls are the same', they assume girls are -also- looking for a boyfriend who is nice and sweet. On top of that, they keep hearing mots guys are jerks and pigs and never romantic. So... if girls want sweet guys, and sweet guys are rare, and they're sweet, they should be a catch! Older women often reinforce it and tell them what sweet little princes they are and how girls will love them.

Then they notice this isn't the case, and the first advice they get from women? Oh, those girls are superficial (or sluts) and the 'right type' of girls will LOVE them.

So basically, they lose it because every girl seems to be the 'wrong type' of girl.

Eventually many of them realize they've been fed shit for decades and hopefully get over it.